"medusa" Shisha Bowls

I am smoking from a "Medusa" shisha bowl for the 10th time. Picture a very shallow bowl, but the circumfrence is around 3 and a half inches around and the bowl area below the shisha is hollow at around 4 inches circumfrence and 5 inches tall. The smoking session is much longer and the bowl stays cool. I'm not about to compare it to the phunnel, its just a different concept.

Thats a nice looking bowl.Lots of holes well spaced.About the perfect size for solo smokers as well.I like the big chamber to keep it cooler to the touch as well.I personally don't care for the phunnel bowls.I think stuff like nakhla smokes better out of a more traditional style bowl.

i think what they had in mind when creating this is when you smoke with a regular bowl..or a phunnel bowl and after 2-3 hours you remove the foil alot of times only the top is burned/black but the bottom is still fresh and moist..so the point with these bowls is to keep it shallow but wide so there is no just black on top and moist on bottom and you get the full potential of everything you pack..hope i explained it right..lol but eiter way it doesnt look like i would grab it over a phunnel

Yea its just like a egyptian conservation bowl.Just a little less sturdy I think because its hollow.but yea you said it you don't get a good use of your tobacco in a phunnel seems like a lot is left at the bottom unsmoked.And I think its a direct cause of the design.For best results The airflow has to be directly through all of the tobacco not just the top 1-2 of the bowl which is what happens in a phunnel bowl.I still like the concept but think its just one more improvement away yet.And its not what anyone has thought of yet.but I'm working on it.

only reason to have the bowl stay cool is so that when your done you can grab it without burning your fingers.Plus if you rinse it well after every bowl I'm sure it will stay clean(I do this with all my bowls).
It looks a little on the fragile side I would't spend more than seven dollars including shipping for that bowl.

looks like the Saudi Bowl I have with a tumor or something. But hey The Saudi bowl isn't the prettiest either. It's all about good smoke.