Fs/ft Af 36" Hookah

delSol_si

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Sep 8 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would love to get one of these, but I know Im nowhere close to the top of the list but its ok because Im kind of broke anyway, and dont need to buy a 3rd hookah as much as I would love to have one.

I wish I could just give you one of these, but they have been spoken for and I am a broke ass, unemployed college student.

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Sep 9 2009, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ngraz617 @ Sep 9 2009, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I am interested in the ice chamber the most but would take either. You can move me to the top of the list I ca have the money to you in seconds on PP. Your decisian.
Nick

Storefront1@aol.com

the ope with the bucket is his personal lol i doubt he'll sell

Ya, Rings is correct. I was just picturing the KM ice as a comparison. Right now, only way I would want to sell the KM is if I could get enough off it to buy one of John's Guru series, but they are like 100 bucks. I think I would be lucky to get 70 off the ice. Thanks for you interest though.

oh del i got it this morning, i was about 3 seconds away from saying forget classes today lol. but i did manage to get the stem unwrapped and the base and its awsome, thats for the great packing job as well!! give me a month or so and im going to send you a present lol on behalf of all of us buying one of these beauties

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Sep 11 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh del i got it this morning, i was about 3 seconds away from saying forget classes today lol. but i did manage to get the stem unwrapped and the base and its awsome, thats for the great packing job as well!! give me a month or so and im going to send you a present lol on behalf of all of us buying one of these beauties

Good, glad it arrived. Everything come in one piece? Any damage? Any of the shisha leak? I think I may have forgotten to label it. One is Layalina Orange, the other is Nakhla Strawberry and the third is my favorite mix. The orange is hard to smoke by itself because of all the citrus in it, but it has proven to me to be a great mixer. VERY strong. I mixed it with some Epic Smoke cotton candy (Epic Smoke is weak) and they both balanced out excellent, ended up tasting like buttery kettle corn....yum. I personal don't like the Layalina Strawberry, thought I would see if anyone else does. K1024 said he loves it, so it is probably just a personal taste type of deal. The mix is simply amazing imo, let me know if you like it or not.

You going to post any smoking pics???

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 11 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Sep 11 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good, glad it arrived. Everything come in one piece? Any damage? Any of the shisha leak? I think I may have forgotten to label it. One is Layalina Orange, the other is Nakhla Strawberry and the third is my favorite mix. The orange is hard to smoke by itself because of all the citrus in it, but it has proven to me to be a great mixer. VERY strong. I mixed it with some Epic Smoke cotton candy (Epic Smoke is weak) and they both balanced out excellent, ended up tasting like buttery kettle corn....yum. I personal don't like the Layalina Strawberry, thought I would see if anyone else does. K1024 said he loves it, so it is probably just a personal taste type of deal. The mix is simply amazing imo, let me know if you like it or not.

You going to post any smoking pics???

yes i smoked out of it last night, didnt see the little freebies you had sent till i got home at like 9, but i did get to smoke it last night and it was a dream, thanks for the free samples, my birthday is the 22nd of this month, im gonna send you something to show my appreciation around that time. ill get some smoking pics once my new stash arrives cause i had to buy some QL because im all out of cocos and they just dont do justice lol.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 30 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you will want to take a nail to the hole that is partially blocked to open it up more. There is slurry blocking it what will effect either the draw or the purging depending on which part the hole leads to.

Actually, I've got all the materials and tools to replace it. All I need find now is the time.

oh and the hookah smile.gif

QUOTE (foibled again @ Sep 30 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 30 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you will want to take a nail to the hole that is partially blocked to open it up more. There is slurry blocking it what will effect either the draw or the purging depending on which part the hole leads to.

Actually, I've got all the materials and tools to replace it. All I need find now is the time.

oh and the hookah smile.gif

Thanks for the tip mush! I am going to let the buyers take care of this however they see fit. I don't feel right messing with the hookahs beyond blowing through the tubing to test for leaks and taking pictures of them. That way, if they don't mind the flaws, cool, if not, they can take care of it, and so I don't mess it up.

Looks like foibled already knows how to do this, I'll pass the word on to sloppy, rings, and possibly norcal.

I'm really anxious to make these sales/trades...its sad just seeing all these hookahs sitting here not getting used. Plus I am ready to start expanding my collection smile.gif

• 1 month later...