Fs/ft Af 36" Hookah

delSol_si

This is mainly for ringsmaster right now. He was the first to PM me about these, so I feel it is only fair to give him first dibs. If he decides he doesn't want it, then I will move down the list until someone decides they want it. I don't know much about these, bought them off craigslist. I am not savvy on the AF hookahs, so I am not too sure about the gen or anything. I have been by some people on here this is a first gen, but I cannot guarantee that, I assume they are as well by the looks of the second (bottom) tray.

This hookah appears to be brand new as far as I can tell, when I picked them up, the guy still had all of them in the plain brown box strapped shut. The guy said he owns and overstock warehouse and accidentally got these delivered. He called the shipping company up to have them take the hookahs back since he knew NOTHING about them, but they refused. He seriously didn't know anything about them, he told me he didn't even know they were hookahs until he did a little research online.

That being said, he told me they have been shipped around a lot and may have a few blemishes here and there (plus they had been in storage for a very long time). I got them out and they looked pretty good, NOT PERFECT, but good. They DO have blemishes here and there. I have tried to take pics the best I can. If you would like any more pics or have any questions, please let me know and I would be happy take care of it.

I have personally smoked out of one of them, and it smoked really well, not a whole lot of difference from my 36" KM. I will say that I use my KM more though just because I am on campus and the KM is a little shorter, making it more manageable. Plus, these things look so nice and shiny I am almost scared to use it because I don't want to take the chance of getting it dirty.

One major blemish I would like to point out on this one is the pitting on the "heart" where the stem connects to the vase, as shown in the pics. Another point I would like to mention is the nut or whatever is on the downstem is bent. The hookah I used had the same issues and it didn't affect the performance from what I could tell. I have also been told by one of the forum members (I can't remember who though, sorry!!! foibled maybe?) that you can heat it up and move it if you want, I haven't tried it myself because it doesn't bother me.

You get what you see in the pics. No hose or hose gasket or bowl. If I have time, I will try to make a custom hose for you and ship it, but no guarantees. This also does not come with a bowl. I figure most people only smoke one hookah at a time so this probably isn't that big of a deal. These did come with bowls, but they are really shitty and I would rather not ship them. I am talking really shitty, as in one of them is already cracked when I opened the boxes up. If this is a problem, then I'm sure we can work something out.

One more thing, I noticed that 3 out of 4 of these had hose ports that were a little curved. However, on this one, the hose port is straight. Not sure why or if it is a big deal?

*the vase to stem gasket is shit! The vase, as you can tell, looks very similar in size to my KM vase. I ordered a size large gasket on my last order and it fit fine on the one I am keeping.

Recap:
1. Looks brand new to me, but is NOT perfect
2. No hose, hose gasket, or bowl (does come with bowl gasket) and if you absolutely need a bowl then we can go from there
3. vase to stem gasket is shit (the clear strap looking thing on the stem that goes into the vase to create the seal)

Price: $60+shipping I am also open to trade, would prefer a smaller hookah though, used or new, doesn't matter.
Rings, if you are interested, let me know your addy so I can get a shipping quote. If you aren't, let me know and I can pass this to the next person and start taking pics of the next one and see if you like it any better.

pics...

Sorry the pics aren't the best, I am not that great at taking photos. The reason some of them are sideways is because my camera was being a bitch. I would take them normally, and then when I transferred them to my laptop, they decided to rotate for some reason sad.gif

QUOTE (Hippo_Master @ Sep 3 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gorgeous!

Haha - EMO SPECIALS
And a 'No Smoking" sign. smile.gif

Thanks! haha, I wub.gif imos, they are like a 2 min drive for me (its right next to campus, the campus was actually trying to buy it and tear it down for parking, thats how close it is) or probably a 10-15 min walk smile.gif

And ya...fuck smoking! tongue.gif Nah, I used to work at a bakery back in the day. One day a tornado came through town and blew it down, I went to go help clean up and saw it laying in the debris...asked the owner and she said she didn't want it. I always love putting it up when we are having a session smile.gif

QUOTE (norcalsmoker @ Sep 3 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PM sent

Cool, got you down, I'll let you know.

Oh, Rings, I have not tested this out yet at all as per your request. I have just looked it over and took pics. If you are in fact still interested, would you rather me test it out first or just ship it? Totally up to you. If you want me to smoke out of it once, I won't be able to clean it before shipping though...I still haven't figured out a place to clean a hookah that big around here (I have cleaned my KM for a few weeks sad.gif ) Or are there any other tests you would like me to perform? If so, just let me know how to do them and I will try my best.

I would love to get one of these, but I know Im nowhere close to the top of the list but its ok because Im kind of broke anyway, and dont need to buy a 3rd hookah as much as I would love to have one.

Hi I am interested in the ice chamber the most but would take either. You can move me to the top of the list I ca have the money to you in seconds on PP. Your decisian.
Nick

Storefront1@aol.com

QUOTE (ngraz617 @ Sep 9 2009, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I am interested in the ice chamber the most but would take either. You can move me to the top of the list I ca have the money to you in seconds on PP. Your decisian.
Nick

Storefront1@aol.com

the ope with the bucket is his personal lol i doubt he'll sell

QUOTE (scratchy @ Sep 4 2009, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Del, where am I on the list?

Not exactly sure, I stopped counting after 3. They have all been spoken for as of now, but if one doesn't work out or if I decide to sell the one I am using, I'll let you know. Sorry man, I really wish I had more of these to go around. One is supposed to go to CA, but I am having a hard time finding cheap enough shipping to CA, so that one might not work out...I was quoted like 31 bucks priority, 20 bucks parcel I think it was, that is with insurance tho. Either way, not a good deal when shipping is that high. And as sexy as these are, they are not very practical for my situation because of their size. I smoked out of one last night and it smokes just like my KM imo, just taller, gold coloring, and a second tray, so I might end up getting rid of it, not sure yet.