My New Hookah, Plus Banned From Hp

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Sep 16 2009, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sheesh, what a bunch of vultures, so many of you jumped on that bashing wagon way too fast... I was laughing when I read his post but I have done that mistake before.

Who has time to read rules?! It is like reading the small font disclaimers when you receive your new debit card, BOOOORING.
I understand and respect the rule about not discussing any NH products, but a warning shot might have a better impact than just a straight up ban. You could have gained a new member to the forum that could have contributed to it.

I bet you that all of us bought some hookah product and then said to themselves, well this was not worth the money. You learn by experience and from reading around.

You can go ahead and bash me here too if you feel like it, but those are my 2 cents.

Warning shots? What the HECK do you think these ARE? People see them and it should act as a warning not to make the same mistake. Besides, when you sign up it says you agree to read and follow the rules. If you don't it's OUR fault? What ever happened to personal responsibility? I'm not gong to hold the hand of every new person to make sure they dont violate one of 15 simple rules they agreed to read and follow in the first point?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 16 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gunsboy @ Sep 16 2009, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sheesh, what a bunch of vultures, so many of you jumped on that bashing wagon way too fast... I was laughing when I read his post but I have done that mistake before.

Who has time to read rules?! It is like reading the small font disclaimers when you receive your new debit card, BOOOORING.
I understand and respect the rule about not discussing any NH products, but a warning shot might have a better impact than just a straight up ban. You could have gained a new member to the forum that could have contributed to it.

I bet you that all of us bought some hookah product and then said to themselves, well this was not worth the money. You learn by experience and from reading around.

You can go ahead and bash me here too if you feel like it, but those are my 2 cents.

Warning shots? What the HECK do you think these ARE? People see them and it should act as a warning not to make the same mistake. Besides, when you sign up it says you agree to read and follow the rules. If you don't it's OUR fault? What ever happened to personal responsibility? I'm not gong to hold the hand of every new person to make sure they dont violate one of 15 simple rules they agreed to read and follow in the first point?

Agreed with Mush on this one.

Dude, it's like speeding in one state, then going to the next state over, not reading the speed limit sign and wonder..."what happened?" The crappy hookah was just a bonus. Yea reading the fine print may not be tons of fun but it helps avoid you wondering what the hell is going on later.

Honestly it wouldn't have been so bad even at the same price if he didn't a) try the same thing that got him banned at another forum and (cool.gif BRAG SOO MUCH about being such a hustler on this guy when he was getting played, hard.

Everyone buys crap at sometime, but it's all about the attitude for it.