My New Hookah, Plus Banned From Hp

QUOTE (714xDGAFxKING @ Sep 5 2009, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess alot of people would act different behind the computer screens.

Nope, my roommate bought an Inhale hookah a long time ago (before I knew much about hookah) and once I became more hookah savvy, I let him know it is a of shit. Might smoke good for awhile, but won't last, which it has already broken a little bit. He was about to go buy a pumpkin hookah from a local shop, I told him it was a complete piece of shit.

I also have no problem telling people when something they do is dumb. How else will they know not to do it next time? People being afraid of telling others the truth is what is making this world go to shit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say that Deadlegend needs to grow up.

He got banned from the other forum for the NHT postings and he was warned ahead of time. He was argumentatice and when proven wrong he just mad another post somewhere else.

As for the hookah, yeah you got SCREWED. But that helps to show me who and what you are. You were given advice on what to buy on other forums but still bought a Chinese piece of crap.
What did you buy to smoke in it SOEX? How about your coals, Kingsford maybe?

Sorry guys I am usually not like this but I can tell you this guy does not need to be on any REAL Hookah forum. Wannabe Nikki Sixx.

Purple hookah... ugh.

reminds me of my buddy that had his vette painted metallic purple, then came by and said he would drive to the MG shoot.
reluctantly I got in.

as he started it Barry mantilow came out of the CD player at an unholy volume.

I got out... fast.

some things just are not supposed to be purple. Hookah fits that rather broad category quite nicely.

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Sep 5 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Purple hookah... ugh.

reminds me of my buddy that had his vette painted metallic purple, then came by and said he would drive to the MG shoot.
reluctantly I got in.

as he started it Barry mantilow came out of the CD player at an unholy volume.

I got out... fast.

some things just are not supposed to be purple. Hookah fits that rather broad category quite nicely.

Wait... what are you doing out of the Serious Discussion forum? Did someone leave the gate open again?

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 14 2009, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this thing ended up on craigslist...
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/for/1371294224.html

lol

Holy crap u could be right he said he had two other hookas to, plus i dunno if anyone else would be stupid enough to buy one of the hookahs to begin with. It could very well ne hiM lol

I don't know if that's him. He seemed to disregard all useful info from this site but he has a Mya QT sitting there. If it is him, most likely some rip off. biggrin.gif What a fool. LEARN FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW WTH THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT! ---That is all.

OMG it is him. laugh.gif I had been looking at the trade section for a while, and I remembered he had a post trying to trade some hookah. I went back and looked at the post. He was trying to trade some pocket hookah for Tangiers. The pocket hookah isn't the personal one he's including in the craig's post. But if you look at the green one beside the pocket hookah in the trade section, it is the same green one in the craig's listing he's throwing in for another 10 bucks.

Trade post: http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=32614

This makes everything so much better.

QUOTE (kdkhookah @ Sep 14 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG it is him. laugh.gif I had been looking at the trade section for a while, and I remembered he had a post trying to trade some hookah. I went back and looked at the post. He was trying to trade some pocket hookah for Tangiers. The pocket hookah isn't the personal one he's including in the craig's post. But if you look at the green one beside the pocket hookah in the trade section, it is the same green one in the craig's listing he's throwing in for another 10 bucks.

Trade post: http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=32614

This makes everything so much better.

Holy shit I didn't even realize the green hookah was the same, nice eye!

QUOTE (HsK BATES @ Sep 14 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this sites just as strict. kinda lame. i mean were all grown adults arnt we?

As a hookah smoker, I can't stress to you how many times I've had to tell people hookah is not for NHT and is not an NH device. I feel this rule helps further establish this point to those who don't know any better. Plus, it's an illegal substance in America. I feel like openly discussing these subjects brings the wrong attention to the forum and makes it look worse. I mean I don't want a bunch of "NH Heads" posting about their NHT, which I care absolutely nothing about. And I'm pretty sure many others here feel the same way.

QUOTE (kdkhookah @ Sep 14 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (HsK BATES @ Sep 14 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this sites just as strict. kinda lame. i mean were all grown adults arnt we?

As a hookah smoker, I can't stress to you how many times I've had to tell people hookah is not for NHT and is not an NH device. I feel this rule helps further establish this point to those who don't know any better. Plus, it's an illegal substance in America. I feel like openly discussing these subjects brings the wrong attention to the forum and makes it look worse. I mean I don't want a bunch of "NH Heads" posting about their NHT, which I care absolutely nothing about. And I'm pretty sure many others here feel the same way.

Si senor

I've started getting flak all the time relating to this and it is quite annoying.

Sheesh, what a bunch of vultures, so many of you jumped on that bashing wagon way too fast... I was laughing when I read his post but I have done that mistake before.

Who has time to read rules?! It is like reading the small font disclaimers when you receive your new debit card, BOOOORING.
I understand and respect the rule about not discussing any NH products, but a warning shot might have a better impact than just a straight up ban. You could have gained a new member to the forum that could have contributed to it.

I bet you that all of us bought some hookah product and then said to themselves, well this was not worth the money. You learn by experience and from reading around.

You can go ahead and bash me here too if you feel like it, but those are my 2 cents.

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Sep 16 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who has time to read rules?! It is like reading the small font disclaimers when you receive your new debit card, BOOOORING.
I understand and respect the rule about not discussing any NH products, but a warning shot might have a better impact than just a straight up ban. You could have gained a new member to the forum that could have contributed to it.

Even though it will only take like 2 minutes to read our short list of rules, some may not have time for this. I mean I personally have not read ALL of the Laws here where I live.. But I do know what could get me thrown in jail. I mean its kinda like common sense.

I think the most foolish thing is that the OP knew what he was posting was inappropriate, I mean he got banned for it somewhere else. What would make him believe it was ok to do here. (I will use my law breaking analogy again) If you get thrown in jail for robbing a bank in Fla.. What would make you think robbing a bank in Oklahoma will bring a different result.. This is the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result)

I respect your 2 cents, but I think this poster went about this the wrong way. If he wants help and to be a contributing member, he will be back. If not, then I think the forum doesnt really need too many more of these memebers.

QUOTE (fcbayern @ Sep 16 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gunsboy @ Sep 16 2009, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even though it will only take like 2 minutes to read our short list of rules, some may not have time for this. I mean I personally have not read ALL of the Laws here where I live.. But I do know what could get me thrown in jail. I mean its kinda like common sense.

I think the most foolish thing is that the OP knew what he was posting was inappropriate, I mean he got banned for it somewhere else. What would make him believe it was ok to do here. (I will use my law breaking analogy again) If you get thrown in jail for robbing a bank in Fla.. What would make you think robbing a bank in Oklahoma will bring a different result.. This is the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result)

I respect your 2 cents, but I think this poster went about this the wrong way. If he wants help and to be a contributing member, he will be back. If not, then I think the forum doesnt really need too many more of these memebers.

+1 i know im not the most contributing member but i really try lol im still learning

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Sep 16 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sheesh, what a bunch of vultures, so many of you jumped on that bashing wagon way too fast... I was laughing when I read his post but I have done that mistake before.

I bet you that all of us bought some hookah product and then said to themselves, well this was not worth the money. You learn by experience and from reading around.

You can go ahead and bash me here too if you feel like it, but those are my 2 cents.

Reading the rules doesn't take more than a min or two. Hell, I even made a summary awhile back that takes like 30sec to read, but barely anyone liked it so it has sunk into older pages.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 16 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (gunsboy @ Sep 16 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Reading the rules doesn't take more than a min or two. Hell, I even made a summary awhile back that takes like 30sec to read, but barely anyone liked it so it has sunk into older pages.

I liked it
wub.gif

QUOTE (gunsboy @ Sep 16 2009, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow very nicely said.... +1 to you partner.