My New Hookah, Plus Banned From Hp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen posts of pipes in their section for pipes or whatever, and then posts from those people.... they aren't banned from that site.

I think i remember your picture though, maybe the thread is still over there.. Pretty dumb posting that pic. And then posting it again on a site in which you also can't mention that other site.

That was complete fail at it's best.

Looks like you smoked one too many times out of your friend's "Chameleon Hookah" , ehh buddy?

QUOTE (Chiefin @ Sep 3 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is comical to the point that I feel like it's actually a joke.

I actually do think it's a joke.

1) he's all worked up about a hookah that's sh*t
2) he feels he got a good deal on the purple monster
3) he's a dude, and that thing is flaming purple! There is no subtle in that purple. It's so BLAM! I mean, it's like BLAM!

There are other things, but I'll keep them to myself. If he really bought it, that's silly. Looks like a troll. Walks like a troll. Smells like a troll. He's probably a troll.

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Sep 3 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

3) he's a dude, and that thing is flaming purple! There is no subtle in that purple. It's so BLAM! I mean, it's like BLAM!

There are other things, but I'll keep them to myself. If he really bought it, that's silly. Looks like a troll. Walks like a troll. Smells like a troll. He's probably a troll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM1Ahn0Osjo

START WEARING PURPLE FOR ME NOW!

That's all I got, no comment on the thread

/threadjackandjill

well hate to see you get banned for a few weeks man, you see we try not to be too hard on people, just a reminder to keep you humble next time, most everyone goes through it.

I agree with everyone else, you did over pay for the hookah, you could have gotten a nice KM or mya plus shisha for that price. While it looks pretty it doesn't look like it should be more than $20.

There's nothing wrong with HP. Sounds like you were banned for posting an inappropriate link. I've never seen them ban for the hell of it. Good luck here, sounds like you won't be here long. wink.gif

If anything, I think things are more strict on this forum, vs. HP, and for good reason. Edited by roadie

haha this still cracks me up tongue.gif It's possible to get screwed on a purchase of a hookah, but the way he tells this story with a certain tone of arrogance to let everyone know he's a badass haggler:
(im a good HUSTLA baby)

And then it turns out he paid $110 for that kitsch ubergay plastic looking piece of sh*t.. Daaaaaaaammmnn.... biggrin.gif

I only wish I could've seen the face of that vendor when he sold that thing after some "serious haggling".. I can imagine him having trouble keeping a straight face when he told him :'man your trying to put me through the ringer, milk me for all im worth arent you?!'

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Sep 3 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not a joke or a troll.

This guy fired the entire thinking department. He figured he didn't need them and cut his cost's by doing so.
In the end, his business is going to flop because of that one move...

If you read his other topics, this guy NEVER does any homework.
Not only that, but his statement even adds to his laziness of doing research.
It's no wonder he was banned from the other forum and vacation from here.
He didn't read the rules, and probly wont read them after his vacation. He'll just ask everybody what they are...and supply his phone number to call him on speaker-phone so he can listen to them.

I vote permaban.
But that's just because I don't care for him...
And am sick and tired of reading his topics for help/assistance with no research done himself.

lol this guy fails hard. First banned from HP for posting the same thing, then banned from here for the same thing.

also, paying anything more than $50 for a chinese piece of shit, lol.

could get yourself something that will last you a few years, looks nice, and isn't crap for that price and even less.

dam you guys are ridding this guy pretty hard..do we have our selves a lil HF gang? i guess alot of people would act different behind the computer screens. nevertheless you should keep that illegal activity out of here.