My New Hookah, Plus Banned From Hp

First ill tell you all about my new hookah! Im rather new to hookah smoking and ive got two low quality ones (but hey, they work) but ive been wanting to get a nice one. So the time came yesterday to go out and look for one. And let me say, i had no IDEA they could be so damn expensive. There were ones about a foot tall with two hose for around 175 bucks, so when i found this monster sized one wit hthre hoses for 119, it caugth my eye. But the kinda person i am, i haggle at any place i go thats not a chain store where i know they can negotiate. I walked in and asked if the price was negotiable on the "monster" in the window. He said that it had just been marked down from 180 to 120 cause it hadnt sold.

I pretend not to hear him, and i say "so is the price negotiabkle" and he said yeah, ill give it to you for 120 with your discount card (i had a little card that gave me 10 percent off) and i was like come on now im a buisnessman you gotta do better than that.

And he said ok ill do it for 15 with your discount card.

And i said listen, if you dont sell that to me today its going to sit in that window for 6 more months and collect dust, so 110 even without my dicount card, and you got a deal.

After he sold it to me i was like"so your gonna throw in your cheapest shisha for me to test it out with right? ANd he looked at me and started laughing (not at me me and him were joking around and it was good hearted) And he said man your trying to put me through the ringer, milk me for all im worth arent you?!! In the end i got an extra pair of tongs, a roll of charcoal, and a cleaning brush (im a good HUSTLA baby) <lol just jokin around

The hookah i got was this:

Which i now know is a 28 inch ballerina hookah. The fact that its purple isnt the greatest thing, but theres this head shop up the street that sells these purple velvet nice ass hookah hoses ahnd i think if i got those it would just look so pimptasticly tacky that it would be perfect.
I also upgraded the bowl to a vortex bowl.

The only part that im unhappy about, is that i found out that ballerinas are supposed to come with the nice hard carrying cases. Which mine did not. So i plan on calling up there today, and acting extremely unhappy and tell them that i will be returning the hookah if they dont come up with the case, or they can give me 30 bucks worth of free shisha and well call it even.(i almost guarantee they give me the shisha)

now on to the second part of my thread

So since people here at this forum arent necessarily the quickest to jump on responding to question (no offense though) i decided to become a member of two forums, this one, and hookah pro.

Now yesterday i was going out to get a new hookah and i decided to ask them on there what they thouhgt i should get, since im rather new to smoking i dont really know what maks a "quality" hookah and what not.

And theres this head shop up the street from me that my buddy owns that actually has an all glass hookah. And its actually chameleon glass too! It is in fact a hookah, this is a pic of it:

this is a chamelion glass hookah. I know a guy who owns a head shop right up the street from me and he sells this as a hookah too. It is in fact a hokoah,not by any means a traditional one, but its a hookah.

Now let me tell you about hookah pros rules. You cant talk about ANYTHING non hookah. Even if you post a picture of an old sherlock holmes style pipe thats obviously for tobacco, they ban you.
Now this is rediculous enough on its own.

But anyways, when i tried to log in, it told me that i was banned for four days for posting a picture of a NHT (Not for Hookah Tobacco) pipe. I was like WTF dude.

So, i went to my girls house and made an account there pretending to be her saying look, this really is an all glass hookah. I even posted a link to the chameleon glass website that proved its an all glass hookah:

So after all this and proving that it was a hookah, the dumb fuck banned "my gilfriend" for posting the same NHT pipe and for posting a link to a site that contained NHT products.

So in short, Hokoah pro's site is a fucking joke and i think ill stick with you guys from now on!! Edited by camelflage
not too bright im afraid. and cleaned up.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH I wish I could find a purple one! Good job on the haggling, I haggle all the time too! If I don't get SOMETHING free I walk! LOL! All the larger ones I can find are red and blue and since I already have those colors, I keep looking too! I don't know if its just me, but I have horrible luck with the coals that come in rolls. Try the Japanese or Coconara, you'll notice a lot better taste and less ash!

Here is a picture of my "baby!"

QUOTE (Deadlegend @ Sep 3 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First ill tell you all about my new hookah! Im rather new to hookah smoking and ive got two low quality ones (but hey, they work) but ive been wanting to get a nice one. So the time came yesterday to go out and look for one. And let me say, i had no IDEA they could be so damn expensive. There were ones about a foot tall with two hose for around 175 bucks, so when i found this monster sized one wit hthre hoses for 119, it caugth my eye. But the kinda person i am, i haggle at any place i go thats not a chain store where i know they can negotiate. I walked in and asked if the price was negotiable on the "monster" in the window. He said that it had just been marked down from 180 to 120 cause it hadnt sold.

I pretend not to hear him, and i say "so is the price negotiabkle" and he said yeah, ill give it to you for 120 with your discount card (i had a little card that gave me 10 percent off) and i was like come on now im a buisnessman you gotta do better than that.

And he said ok ill do it for 15 with your discount card.

And i said listen, if you dont sell that to me today its going to sit in that window for 6 more months and collect dust, so 110 even without my dicount card, and you got a deal.

After he sold it to me i was like"so your gonna throw in your cheapest shisha for me to test it out with right? ANd he looked at me and started laughing (not at me me and him were joking around and it was good hearted) And he said man your trying to put me through the ringer, milk me for all im worth arent you?!! In the end i got an extra pair of tongs, a roll of charcoal, and a cleaning brush (im a good HUSTLA baby) <lol just jokin around

The hookah i got was this:

Which i now know is a 28 inch ballerina hookah. The fact that its purple isnt the greatest thing, but theres this head shop up the street that sells these purple velvet nice ass hookah hoses ahnd i think if i got those it would just look so pimptasticly tacky that it would be perfect.
I also upgraded the bowl to a vortex bowl.

The only part that im unhappy about, is that i found out that ballerinas are supposed to come with the nice hard carrying cases. Which mine did not. So i plan on calling up there today, and acting extremely unhappy and tell them that i will be returning the hookah if they dont come up with the case, or they can give me 30 bucks worth of free shisha and well call it even.(i almost guarantee they give me the shisha)

now on to the second part of my thread

So since people here at this forum arent necessarily the quickest to jump on responding to question (no offense though) i decided to become a member of two forums, this one, and hookah pro.

Now yesterday i was going out to get a new hookah and i decided to ask them on there what they thouhgt i should get, since im rather new to smoking i dont really know what maks a "quality" hookah and what not.

And theres this head shop up the street from me that my buddy owns that actually has an all glass hookah. And its actually chameleon glass too! It is in fact a hookah, this is a pic of it:

this is a chamelion glass hookah. I know a guy who owns a head shop right up the street from me and he sells this as a hookah too. It is in fact a hokoah,not by any means a traditional one, but its a hookah.

Now let me tell you about hookah pros rules. You cant talk about ANYTHING non hookah. Even if you post a picture of an old sherlock holmes style pipe thats obviously for tobacco, they ban you.
Now this is rediculous enough on its own.

But anyways, when i tried to log in, it told me that i was banned for four days for posting a picture of a NHT (Not for Hookah Tobacco) pipe. I was like WTF dude.

So, i went to my girls house and made an account there pretending to be her saying look, this really is an all glass hookah. I even posted a link to the chameleon glass website that proved its an all glass hookah:

that all glass hookah is supposed to show up there but it doesnt for some reason, prob tech difficulties with their site.

So after all this and proving that it was a hookah, the dumb fuck banned "my gilfriend" for posting the same NHT pipe and for posting a link to a site that contained NHT products.

So in short, Hokoah pro's site is a fucking joke and i think ill stick with you guys from now on!!

$110 for THAT thing? I honestly think you still overpaid.. And as far as the carrying case goes, he doesn't have to do anything, the selling conditions were clear, you paid $110 for the hookah, there wasn't any mentioning of a case. He should be crazy to give you free shisha or take that hookah back..

As far as the nht accusation, it does look a little shady but it's not a clear picture so yeah maybe they were a little fast on banning you..

I was just looking at a really cool extra large red shisha, complete with a cool fuzzy hose for 20 kd (about 66 dollars!) I think they are more expensive in the US, $110 isn't too bad if you're happy with it. Shop around.

I think the link you posted is ognna get you banned here too.. IT is obviously a site that sells items for smoking things other than hookah tobacco.

Thanks for sharing you new hookah, hope to see you when u get back..

permaban is a bit much, maybe you didn't look over their rules. rules are rules, ours are probably similar. you may(will) get a 7-14 day ban for posting that link. try not to get offended, that's just how its. see you in a bit. self report it and go from there.

Not a bad hookah. But the discount thing is making me think:

120 x .10 = 12, 120 - 12 = 108

120 x .15 = 18, 120 - 18 = 102

And as for the pic of the other "hookah" that's kind of iffy. Cause the rules are the same here, and that just looks like something that's NHT with some type of bowl mod. But then again I don't know much about NHT items. But I see you're point on being adamant on insisting it's a hookah since it's advertised as one, but brass knuckles are also advertised as paper weights.

$110 for THAT thing? I honestly think you still overpaid.. And as far as the carrying case goes, he doesn't have to do anything, the selling conditions were clear, you paid $110 for the hookah, there wasn't any mentioning of a case. He should be crazy to give you free shisha or take that hookah back..

First off, the carry case was supposed to come with him, at the time he said something along the lines of "this things been around here so long i dont know where the box is" which at the time i though he meant like just a cardboard packaging. But everyone ive seen online comes with a carry case, so im pretty sure thats what he meant. So no, it was supposed to come with it.

Oh, and 110 overpayed? Heres a site where its 90 before tax and shipping, so i dont think i overpayed at all.

First off, you got ripped off big time. thats an Adonized piece of Aluminium crap thats not going to last you 6 months. Second off, where do you think HP stole their rules and NHT FROM??

You are going to get 7 days off here for linking to a site with NH and other NHT stuff.

See you in a week, and I'll be looking for your girlfriend as well....

And if that NH you posted made out of Cameleon glass is really a hookah, I'm 6 foot tall and good looking. smile.gif

QUOTE (mushrat @ Sep 3 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off, you got ripped off big time. thats an Adonized piece of Aluminium crap thats not going to last you 6 months. Second off, where do you think HP stole their rules and NHT FROM??

You are going to get 7 days off here for linking to a site with NH and other NHT stuff.

See you in a week, and I'll be looking for your girlfriend as well....

And if that NH you posted made out of Cameleon glass is really a hookah, I'm 6 foot tall and good looking. smile.gif

Man I wish I was 6 foot tall and good looking lol_hitting.gif

Well as most figured, it happened. I don't know why you would post the same material that gets you banned on another site on this one. Especially when it's related to NHT. Well I hope this doesn't turn you off to the forum. I mean from what I understand there are several that are still here after getting banned a few times.

Oh, and 110 overpayed? Heres a site where its 90 before tax and shipping, so i dont think i overpayed at all.

I think he meant, you could have spent that kind of money on a way better hookah (looks and quality) at the same price. The hookah itself is overpriced for what it is. So yes, you overpaid.

QUOTE (Chiefin @ Sep 3 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he meant, you could have spent that kind of money on a way better hookah (looks and quality) at the same price. The hookah itself is overpriced for what it is. So yes, you overpaid.

jep, exactly what I meant happy.gif

Lol this thread is too funny!

In case the OP returns:

The first 'good' hookah I bought was a Ballerina too. I spent about $80 on it. Biggest rip off EVER. The downstem literally has a 1/4" inner diameter. It smokes like SHIT.

Oh my god. This is exactly the type of thread I like waking up to, not because of the ban, but you SERIOUSLY got ripped off on that hookah. I would have walked out if he wouldnt take 4 dollars for it. Good luck getting it to smoke decent, most people make a mistake with their first hookah purchase, but you made an expensive one. Check out the review section next time you feel like buying one.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Sep 3 2009, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shit you payed $110 for that crap? did you get a free bowl of soup with it atleast? before the i saw the pic you made it sound like you where negotiating the price on a cadillac and you showed me a le-car

The "negotiating" part is what I don't get. He paid $110 for it, but $120 with a 15% discount would be $102. And I'm sure he still could have talked the guy into giving him the "free" stuff.