blush.gif overzealous and loves tangiers blush.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joytron @ Sep 1 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh man like 10 of you were early birds

It was weird..... I set my computer clock to the world clock and according to it, I sent my post at 08:00.02 yet it popped up on the forum as 7:59. So apparently the forum clock is a few seconds behind. I'm sure that's what happened to the other guys too.

'Rani

That's what happened to me too boho, I hit it at 11:00:04 then again right after that and i still got :59 sad.gif

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Sep 1 2009, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was weird..... I set my computer clock to the world clock and according to it, I sent my post at 08:00.02 yet it popped up on the forum as 7:59. So apparently the forum clock is a few seconds behind. I'm sure that's what happened to the other guys too.

'Rani

Yup, noticed that too.

Btw just tried F-Line Orange Soda a few days ago, yesterday and again today...
I love your stuff Eric, I really do but damn....

That might be too much for me.
I'll stick with my Lucid and OG regulars...

Although It was damn tasty, man does that stuff knock you on your ass. After hour 3 I was amazed. Very tough stuff. Not for the faint of lungs. Maybe it was just OS so i'll try another next.

If it's the same, then this wee man will have to take a step down from F-Line.

If I did make the cut and some of these samples are F-Line. Please give me a fair warning.
I will still try it. I would just like to be prepared.
I can still appreciate a strong touch flavorful shisha.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Sep 1 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what happened to me too boho, I hit it at 11:00:04 then again right after that and i still got :59 sad.gif

Maybe next time he'll seriously test loyalty by picking like 3:30 a.m. local time. That would seriously test the seriousness of the respondents, wouldn't it? ylsuper.gif

'Rani

Lol... can't believe I made it first. I wish it showed the seconds so I could see how close it was 8:00 exactly.

The funny thing is that my post was sent from my phone. I was in my car waiting to pick my GF up from work. Thank you T-Mobile 3G!

QUOTE (Zinite @ Sep 1 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol... can't believe I made it first. I wish it showed the seconds so I could see how close it was 8:00 exactly.

The funny thing is that my post was sent from my phone. I was in my car waiting to pick my GF up from work. Thank you T-Mobile 3G!

Boasting is very unattractive.......

(Unless I'm the one doing it of course!)

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Sep 1 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'Rani

Same here, sent it right when the clock hit eight. And yes the next post after had a lot of lag lol.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Sep 1 2009, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GJ, though