I would like to be considered for your samples for review

I have a US mailing address

I am well over 18 years of age

I agree to write reviews of all samples

I am an established Tangiers smoker with phunnel bowl

I agree to all additional conditions listed with your offer

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Aug 30 2009, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats right...its free samples time!

New flavors are being added to the Tangiers Noir line. I want them to be a surprise, though. (those of you in the know...please...discretion... tongue.gif )

The samples will be a some of the new ones and a few older ones for fun.

Here are the rules:

1. You must have a mailing address in the United States.

Edit: You must have a mailing address in the United States at the time the samples are ready to be shipped out. I won't ship to addresses outside the 50 States of United States of America.

2. You must be 18 years of age or older.

3. You must write reviews of all the samples...good or bad.

4. You should be an established Tangiers smoker...not looking for your first kicks with Tangiers.

5. You agree not to sell, trade or in any way disseminate the free samples to others. You can smoke them, you can throw them in the trash, you can leave them sit on your shelf. That's it.

6. You agree not to have the samples analyzed.

7. You have a legal ID that shows you are of legal age to buy tobacco.

8. You have $.01 legal US tender to cover shipping and handling for the samples.

If you violate Rule 5, without my permission, you agree to pay what I deem to be reasonable retail value for the samples.

I want to do this slightly differently. READ THIS:

Reply to this thread on or after 8:00pm PDT on September 1, 2009. The first 20 people to reply on or after 8:00pm PDT will be entered into a random drawing for the samples. Each set will consist of 10x100g. There will be 10 samples sets given out.

If you are already receiving samples from me through another Forum, you cannot win these samples (No double winners... sad.gif ). If any conflicts or problems arise, I reserve the right to change the rules or revoke this offer without any prior notice.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

So...good luck.

You may reply now...but the replies won't count for the purposes of the drawing unless they come in at 8:00PM PDT 9/1/09 or later.

IN IN IN IN IN!!!!!!!!

I'm in the Tangiers sweepstaaaakes, it makes my so haappppyyyyy!!!! I think I better calm dooooowwwnnn, before my pants I peeeeeeeeeee/ I hope I win the shiiishhaaaaaa, it'd really make my niiiightttt, but if I lose beware you dudes cause I might bring a FIGHT! HOOHAH!