So, Guess What Time It Is?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to make a post to be able to post in the review section again, couldn't really think of much to say here. I will start this off by saying thank you Eric and follow it up with a question. Watermelon/Lime smelled amazing out of the package which was a surprise. Still let them acclimate for a bit and everything is fine on those. I also have Black Thorn a Blue Flower acclimating as well, both had a real heavy "soy sauce" smell to them. I started them on Wednesday and it will be 24hrs at about 530pm est. So far the smell hasnt changed very much on the black thorn, the blue flower is a little better. I intend to let them continue to sit out. Im in Northern Indiana close enough to get lake affect snow from the great lakes so it is pretty humid most of the year only exception would be winter when it driest. Just a little more info before i ask the question, my Room is also the warmest/seemingly most humid at all times (whether or not the humid thing is possible, i do not know.) Any suggestions to help me acclimate these better, or to get them to the best state? Im sure its just me thinking that something is different.

I am patiently awaiting my sample pack. I cant wait to get these flavors under my belt and im excited for the revamped blackthorn i havent had any of that for quite a while and i really miss it.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Nov 27 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, blackthorn is a rerelease. You won't smell a lot of flavor from it at all. Try it anyways.

Hmm, I was wondering. Blackthorn and Ginger Beer don't want to cooperate with acclimation.

Pomegranate was pretty good, so was Watermelon. Bug Powder was AMAZING. Full reviews after I smoke the rest of em.

went and got my package from the mail today.... sadly i only have 3 empty tubs to start acclimation in...... New lime was pretty close to ready to go straight from the bag (i love winter here..... for some reason tang smokes really well in the winter time in eastern washington state.

Ginger beer is aclimating as well.... i still have yet to pick my third flavor to open.....

I have to say though. New lime is very good so far.... i have missed smoking straight tang.... i've been mixing it lately and not getting that knock you out buzz that comes from tang.... but a bowl of new lime and 10 puffs later and i'm happy with the samples.... hahaha.

Reviews are in the works in a hurry because i can't wait to try all of them.

any chance we who did not receive packages can get a comprehensive list of the flavors included? I gathered from above that bug powder, ginger beer (YAY!), pomegranate (yay!) blue flower, new lime, new blackthorn, green tea with honey?

What else we got?

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Nov 25 2009, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shalowlow @ Nov 25 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Soo.....watcha get?! You know we're all dying to know!

Apricot
Watermelon
Blackthorn
New Lemon Lime
New Lime
Green Tea w/ Honey
Bug Powder
Pomegranate
Blue Flower
Ginger Beer

And I've already had to rescue them from my cat twice because he's soooooo intrigued and attracted to the smell - even though they're not even unpackaged yet. That bodes very well for the results!

'Rani

^This. I can't wait to smoke some Lime later today. It smells sooo good. Only ones I've smoked so far are Lemon-Lime and Bug Powder and those are both epic wins.

thanks, hard to scan through 32 pages of silliness. Now I am more jealous than ever of the winners smile.gif enjoy!

Just got mine too. Time to acclimate. Thanks Eric!

Reviews should be coming shortly. I already did one for Bug Powder as its my favorite flavor at the moment and ive had about 300g of testing on it.

ohmy.gif I didn't win and I get lime, I love my life. Thank you Eric so much, you really have no idea how excited I am.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Nov 28 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif I didn't win and I get lime, I love my life. Thank you Eric so much, you really have no idea how excited I am.

You never called me back. sad.gif

I want my love child back. laugh.gif

I just want you to know, we haven't made Old Lime in over 12 Months. It was a VERY special batch. I had to search through my databases just to figure out how to prepare it again.

smile.gif