So, Guess What Time It Is?

QUOTE (Hookie The Hookah @ Sep 9 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 9 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hid the above post until I decided what to do. I guess I'm going to forgo the penny from a couple people. rolleyes.gif

The listed people DO need to send me a shipping address, though, a PM should work. Deadline Friday.

Even if we included it in the original letter?

I'm also wondering this

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ryno @ Sep 10 2009, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Hookie The Hookah @ Sep 9 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 9 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hid the above post until I decided what to do. I guess I'm going to forgo the penny from a couple people. rolleyes.gif

The listed people DO need to send me a shipping address, though, a PM should work. Deadline Friday.

Even if we included it in the original letter?

I'm also wondering this

I agree. Eric, if our shipping info is in with the letter do we need to PM you?

only fair way would be to put the remaining cards back in a stack and continue with the random drawing, although I'll be flabbergasted if anyone backs out of this offer.

PM sent though I'm nursing hurt feelings you lost my address........ Guess I'm just going to have to invite you up this-a-way for a homemade meal after I get back to work. Fair trade for the penny?

'Rani

QUOTE (phantastik @ Sep 10 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same as above tongue.gif , minus my poisonous home cooking. I'll just order pizza next time I'm by the lounge. On me!

Pizza, a home cooked meal in the future....... I don't know Eric. You're the one giving things away and it's starting to look like you're gonna make out like a bandit on the deal. good.gif

'Rani

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Sep 8 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
8. 8C Sportsfan6216 Received. I see what you did there. 2 pennies. I will have to deduct for the Canadian one...you owe me approximately $.0032. laugh.gif OK, I'll let that Commie money slide through this time.

Well the other one was from the 70's so its 95% copper and therefore should cover the extra $.0032 and we should be even tongue.gif

I'm all for the idea of an extra drawing for those that are still interested in taking the place of the guys that miss the deadline.

I have one more week to get through this Vertigo before the boss' say I have to take time off work.
Which means I'll have mucho time for hookah!

Judging from the way I'm swaying as I type this....
I'll be having a vacation real soon. (which surprisingly I don't want right now...)

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Sep 11 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm all for the idea of an extra drawing for those that are still interested in taking the place of the guys that miss the deadline.

I have one more week to get through this Vertigo before the boss' say I have to take time off work.
Which means I'll have mucho time for hookah!

Judging from the way I'm swaying as I type this....
I'll be having a vacation real soon. (which surprisingly I don't want right now...)

You heard him mods! sounds like someone is asking for a little vacation

holy crap can't believe i missed this. fucking college...

congrats to all the winners, much respect to Eric!
anxiously anticipating the reviews...my god. 10 flavors. jalskdjflajfkl

Bumping this as I'm wondering (as I'm sure everyone else is) if these have been sent out yet and if so via what shipping carrier? The door to my apartment buidling will typically not open for ups/fedex people so I have to either a wait around for them or b put tape over the lock so anyone can get in. Knowing which day it will be arrive would help me avoid missing the delivery.... Edited by Hookie The Hookah

oh....i forgot, that was when he and i were talking in chat.....

basically, i'm living in a hotel right now...so, i wasn't eligible for this giveaway. but, Eric said as long as you have a mailing address when the samples are ready to be sent out...it'll be ok. i told him, i might not have one for a month...he, said that's no problem....

soooo, yeah....i dunno. maybe it'll be sent out sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry about that, I'm still hammering out the newer flavors. I had a respiratory infection. Today is actually the first day I feel back to normal, although my digestion is still subpar. sad.gif I will get back on this soon. I tested what looks like the final numbers for lemon-lime today. Weather is jumping and dodging here and you have to establish numbers in reasonably stable humidity conditions (or establish them through multiple retrials in variable humidity conditions).

The extra samples were already dealt with and the extra winner was...QH...Sabah! (Supersubby) Actually, I just agreed to send them to her for 8 priceless snapshots of her in lingerie and $15 (her sending me, not the other way around...).

I frequently take a month or longer to send stuff out. Thats how things run around here.

I know what the flavors I'm sending out are...why do you ask?

I will post a message up here notifying you guys when I send the samples out.

Kind of late on this boat, but if anyone doesn't come through in time I would be willing to try and get into this, again tongue.gif