Adding Glycerin

alright i know this is question has been asked like a million times but im posting from my phone so its a little hard to find older posts... Anyway i got some glycerin from my local hookah shop today and its 86.5% ive been told that in germany there are regulation on how wet thr tobacco can be or something. So any idea how much i should add to my shisha? Im not even gonna lie i am lost as hell here Edited by delSol_si
spelling

First thing you should do is taste a drop of it and make sure it tastes sweet. If it tastes like soap, it's the wrong kind of glycerin. I add a tablespoon or a little bit more to 250g, so a little less than a teaspoon per 50g should be fine.

i smoke primarily orient tobacco, nahkla, and tangiers. The tangiers is ordered from us and ive noticed nothing is ever as juicy as some of the stuff i had smoked back in the states. Then i was told that germany has a limit on the amount of wetting agent permitted in shisha so i figured maybe i should give it a try

Plus i noticed a lot of the german vendors ive been looking into also sale wetting agents and i havent founf any american vendors selling wetting agents so i figurred maybe its true about the limit Edited by Amn_sinclair

For a standard Egyptian size bowl, I'd say 1/4 tablespoon. With glycerine, it's better to go less than more. The only brands I have ever added glycerine and honey or molasses too is Nakhla and Salloum.

The stuff you're importing from the U.S., like Tangiers is illegal in Germany. Ours is "pre-wetted". In Germany, its sold a little more like concentrate that you have to add more to get it to smoke right. Thats why American websites don't sell wetting agents while German ones do...