New Green Apple Flavor

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Aug 30 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ashes87 @ Aug 30 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, wish I could have gotten in on this but its ok. Im mainly looking for an apple flavor with out too much anise because I hate licorice. I still need to try AF Esk Apple, but am lacking fundage, so that must wait.

To all that got free samples, congrats and enjoy.

There is ZERO anise in this.

Just to make sure, stick around and wait for the reviews =]

I just might because I love apple flavored candy, so Ive been trying to find a shisha similar to Apple Jolly Ranchers. Thats is my goal and if I can find it, I will be forever in love with my hookah, even more than what I already am.

QUOTE (namenone1 @ Aug 30 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its green because its produced by...

THE HULK!

(seriously though, looks awesome! cant wait for it to be out on the market)

Thanks..and that will depend on how the reviews turn out =]

Positive reviews from all current testers only means more samples to other people on this forum.

as for the green dye, i dunno if i'm a fan. i understand that where ever this came from was like "well GREEN apple...GREEN leaves...makes sense!" but, honestly...besides packing the bowl, i'll never see the tobacco during my session. so, why not just omit the unneccessary?

ash: Tangiers Green Apple Candy...try that out, ash...
i wasn't supposed to order any, but i may pick some up and send some your way. Edited by Arcane

I think I've had some Al Waha that was green, if I'm not mistaken. Hope this is better than that... Interested to hear what everyone has to say.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Sep 1 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got it today. smells like green apple candy. strong as hell, smelling from a distance smells really good, upclose is kind of offensive.

im gonna try it in a little bit. thanks code

It is strong as hell. lol. I am not so sure about the candy part. Let it acclimate a little.

Make sure to mix it with something..it is not intended to be smoked straight up! lol [I never smoke anything straight up].

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Sep 1 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got it today. smells like green apple candy. strong as hell, smelling from a distance smells really good, upclose is kind of offensive.

It is strong as hell. lol. I am not so sure about the candy part. Let it acclimate a little.

Make sure to mix it with something..it is not intended to be smoked straight up! lol [I never smoke anything straight up].

good thing you said that...i was about to smoke it. no clue what to mix it with since i dont smoke anything mixed really

QUOTE (Scoop @ Sep 1 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Codename067 @ Sep 1 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good thing you said that...i was about to smoke it. no clue what to mix it with since i dont smoke anything mixed really

Here is m favorite mix with this apple: AF Mint and AF Grape. No ketchup around here.

At this stage, its a little on the strong side..which is why I need the smoker's feedback to tell me what is good, what is bad, and all that will go into making it better in the future.

Be honest fellas! More honesty now, better tobacco later costumed-smiley-091.gif

O damn I wish I got in on this but its hard for me to smoke these days and I really want to taste some STRONG tobacco like a couple times stronger than nakhla would be awesome...mayb I should try tangeirs some day? lol

ok. heres the scoop on this. im gonna be honest, assuming that is exactly what you want.

first off, cut is ok. i dont like that it was green at all. i wouldn't smoke it normally if it was green but i did not base my review on that.

I smoked from a km trimetal, nammor hose, room temp water. i loaded a small phunnel with as much possible fluffed up. with 4 golden canaries i began smoking with my gf and one of my friends who doesn't smoke hookah at all (blind study attempt lol); he thought i was loading a bowl of tangiers, so he had no idea.

first off, the taste. it definitely doesn't taste like it smells. all 3 of us agreed, it tastes like russian apple blinis. they are basically 1/4 of the size of pancakes with apple pieces in it. this tastes exactly like it. i didn't really like it too much. my gf thought it was tasty. it was a strong pancake taste with a lesser hint of the apple.

the clouds were decent but not as big as i was used to, maybe because it was because it wasn't enough tobacco (i tried to load my smallest phunnel but all my smalls are relatively big).

overall my gf thought it was good, i wasn't a fan, and my friend said it needed more apple taste.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Sep 1 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to get a bowl going right now, mixed with esk apple, it smells delicious, like a green apple jolly rancher, I got it just last night.

Okay, so i smoked it, mixed with esk apple.
SETUP- mya colossus set to 1 hose comfiguration, small tangiers phunnel 3 HJCHQL coals, foil, water in base.
CUT- different, not bad but who cares, its going in a phunel and being mixed with esk apple.
BUZZ- none
DURATION- roughly 45 minutes I can likely get it smoking again later
THICKNESS- not very thick at first, picking up a few minutes later
FLAVOR-okay, The flavor was fucking fantastic for the first ten minutes, it was esk apple with a apple martini chaser, it was very very nice but the gren apple flavor disappeared on me. I dont know what happened. anywho, like I said I mixed it with esk apple so I still had a bowl of esk apple leftover, tasty stuff.

It truly was a great apple flavor, like biting into a granny smith, wonderful and spot on for an apple flavor. I just would have like to have seen the flavor last longer.

Would I buy it? yes, and I'd mix it into a tub of afeskapple. Even though my flavor died on me it was good for a while.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I can't find the review thread for this so I'll just put it here. Mods Feel free to move this.

And Stuie I am stealing your format.

[b]Codename's Magic Green Stuff[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Hafa
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] DIY Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Golden Canaries
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Green, Moist. Mushy like AF minus some juice
[b]Smell: [/b]Green Apples
[b]Taste:[/b] Oily Spicy Mess
[b]Smoke:[/b] Decent Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None To speak of
[b]Duration:[/b] 30 Minutes
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Donation from our own Green Shisha Fairy.

[b]Overall:[/b] 2/10: Ok I waited almost a semester to smoke this stuff and let me tell you it was kinda gross. It left this oily residue in my mouth and it tasted like some bastardized curried apple. I do remember reading some good reviews about this so you can look at this one for longevity. And as far as that goes it was not good. I'm sorry to have to give this stuff such a review after the effort Codename has put into this but I speak the truth. It was good for like the first minute though.......Maybe I screwed up?

[quote name='indian_villager' date='27 December 2009 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1261970948' post='442072']
I can't find the review thread for this so I'll just put it here. Mods Feel free to move this.

And Stuie I am stealing your format.

[b]Codename's Magic Green Stuff[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Hafa
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose:[/b] DIY Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Golden Canaries
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, Green, Moist. Mushy like AF minus some juice
[b]Smell: [/b]Green Apples
[b]Taste:[/b] Oily Spicy Mess
[b]Smoke:[/b] Decent Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None To speak of
[b]Duration:[/b] 30 Minutes
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Donation from our own Green Shisha Fairy.

[b]Overall:[/b] 2/10: Ok I waited almost a semester to smoke this stuff and let me tell you it was kinda gross. It left this oily residue in my mouth and it tasted like some bastardized curried apple. I do remember reading some good reviews about this so you can look at this one for longevity. And as far as that goes it was not good. I'm sorry to have to give this stuff such a review after the effort Codename has put into this but I speak the truth. It was good for like the first minute though.......Maybe I screwed up?
[/quote]

Took you long enough to smoke it! Lol.

Still being worked on, all these feedbacks are being taken into considerations, trust me, that was only a test run.

Will provide more samples upon further inspection and improvement of the tobacco itself.

Thanks for you opinion!

Edit: [b]Not sure if you smoked it straight up, I hope not, I entended for this to be mixed with other flavors, specifically AF Mint![/b]