New Green Apple Flavor

QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 28 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Codename067 @ Aug 28 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is no box [hint hint] lol.

HE STOLE IT FROM THE CHARCOAL GNOMES!!!!!

Brave soul.... Brave Soul....

we lost a dear friend from Malta to them

Can I give it a shot Code? I'm pretty weathered...I smoke about 2-6 phunnels a day

Dang, this thread has me salivating for a green apple smoke now. Might have to just by some green apples and eat it with whatever apple flavor I might still have sitting in my stash. Then I can pretend.

I decided to chose 5 people @ about 20 grams a person. This way, more people would get to try it and more feedback will be received. better for me and everyone else here on the forum.

I did not play specific favorites, but I did however compile a list of long-time HF members and randomly chose the following people.

Voski
Indian Villager
Scoop
antouwan
ilikemyusername

Congrats if you won, and sorry if you didnt win. I did limit the people to the top 30, but if nothing but positive feedback is returned, I'll be sure to pick another 5 people.

Those who won: Send me your address and if you can, a dollar or two to cover shipping. I will give you my PayPal details via PM.

Thanks for everyone's interest..I am really glad many of you turned up.

PS: I will ship the tobacco out on Monday. And all of you local peeps, I'll be in touch with you in a week or two, maybe we can get together and smoke out somewhere.

can't wait to see what people think and if it really is that good! I would love to see a good green apple flavor on the market, more of a naturally tart green apple flavor sounds awesome!

Cool of you to do this Codename

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Aug 28 2009, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SWEET!
just a quick Q. about the review, will we hold off on the review until its publicly announced what it is we're smoking, or will there be a review thread titled "Codenames secret apple mission"?

I like the latter. Review first, reveal later.

I'm terribly disappointed not to have gotten in on the freebie. Oh well. Congrats to those that did! Maybe next time. I've been sitting here working on some reviews actually. Had several saved up to do. Too bad I won't get to review your new green apple!

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Aug 28 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can't wait to see what people think and if it really is that good! I would love to see a good green apple flavor on the market, more of a naturally tart green apple flavor sounds awesome!

Cool of you to do this Codename

Just so you know, you would be on the top of the list if I was playing favorites wink.gif

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Aug 28 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SWEET!
just a quick Q. about the review, will we hold off on the review until its publicly announced what it is we're smoking, or will there be a review thread titled "Codenames secret apple mission"?

You will smoke it, review it, then I will reveal teh details. Lets keep the "suspense" to a maximum level.. laugh.gif

Once you guys get a chance to smoke, send me PM, I will start a new thread in the review section, and link it here. Then you guy can chime in on how sweet of a flavor it is..=D

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Aug 28 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great selection

Thanks man..you also would have been chosen right away had I been playing favorites.

QUOTE (Genie @ Aug 28 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm terribly disappointed not to have gotten in on the freebie. Oh well. Congrats to those that did! Maybe next time. I've been sitting here working on some reviews actually. Had several saved up to do. Too bad I won't get to review your new green apple!

Again, I wish I had more on my hand.

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Aug 28 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh well

but yeah if your interested in getting together for smoking I am pretty local

There is no doubt about that bro. Lets make it happen, lets get several local guys to meet up somewhere and smoke up!

Still awaiting some emails. Get them in quick guys, I have been extremely busy the past several weeks, so I will only be able to ship on Monday of this upcoming week.

thanks Code, your not so bad yourself wink.gif

I dunno how all you Cali guys aren't meeting to smoke all the time! I wish I was out there...

QUOTE (maestroelite @ Aug 30 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ryno @ Aug 30 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That looks really good but one question... why is it green?

Kind of looks like Fusion sour apple, that's green too.

Hmm, I've never smoked that one yet. I've always stuck to AF Esk Apple.

Hmm, wish I could have gotten in on this but its ok. Im mainly looking for an apple flavor with out too much anise because I hate licorice. I still need to try AF Esk Apple, but am lacking fundage, so that must wait.

To all that got free samples, congrats and enjoy.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Aug 30 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (maestroelite @ Aug 30 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ryno @ Aug 30 2009, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That looks really good but one question... why is it green?

Kind of looks like Fusion sour apple, that's green too.

Hmm, I've never smoked that one yet. I've always stuck to AF Esk Apple.

They're fairly comparable. Fusion is a bit more candy flavor. Edited by maestroelite

QUOTE (ashes87 @ Aug 30 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, wish I could have gotten in on this but its ok. Im mainly looking for an apple flavor with out too much anise because I hate licorice. I still need to try AF Esk Apple, but am lacking fundage, so that must wait.

To all that got free samples, congrats and enjoy.

There is ZERO anise in this.

Just to make sure, stick around and wait for the reviews =]