New Green Apple Flavor

yo Georges!

i think i qualify for the first 30 responses. i hope to get it, especially since i'm a huge fan of AF esk apple. AND i promise that if i do get it, i'll smoke with two of my buddies who are also huge fans of AF esk apple. for 30 grams you get 3 reviews! that's effectiveness and efficiency! (sorry i'm all cocoa-cola, i just finished with my first week of business classes)

I've yet to find an apple that's blown me away, but I'll give it a try and review for sure

regardless, I'm hoping the reviews come back amazing for this apple.....I really would like to have a green apple flavor that got the tartness right

QUOTE (Arcane @ Aug 27 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if i'm not interested in reviewing or testing, could you PM me where i could get it? i may just buy my own....

might help me put my new batch of AO above the last batch.

If you dont pick me could you please PM me the brand? I would like to try this as well I promise to keep quite

QUOTE (Arcane @ Aug 27 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if i'm not interested in reviewing or testing, could you PM me where i could get it? i may just buy my own....

Here's what I can say so far: Not a single vendor in the stats has this flavor.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Aug 27 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Codename: Is this something that is available at any online retailers?

Sadly, no, maybe in the near future, I will make it happen, this is one of the reasons I need people to test it and give me feedback on it. Again, I can not disclose much information right now. I want everyone to try it, give me their honest opinion, and things might get kicked started then.

Thanks for everyone who is interested..choosing the people will be COMPLETELY random, I will not be playing favorites.

Check back tomorrow, I will have the names of those who got chosen here. I really want to expand the 3 people to 5 people, because I want more to get a chance to try this unbelievably delicious tobacco.

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ Aug 28 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Arcane @ Aug 27 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you dont pick me could you please PM me the brand? I would like to try this as well I promise to keep quite

It's a trick, his fingers were crossed. You can tell because of his devious typo.

Trust me, this tobacco does not exist in the states. Perhaps I got it from over seas, perhaps I sat down with some people and made it myself. Who knows! [Well I do..lol]

Again, think about this fellas: How many Green Apple flavors are really out there? AF Esk Apple and Starbuzz Sour Apple! That's about it! I have something different and way better than both of these.

I love trying different green apple flavors and would be down to test this. So far I've had Tangiers Green Apple Candy, AF Esk Apple, Fusion Sour Apple, Skyzz Sour Apple, Some green or sour apple by 360, and maybe a few others. If this can beat AF Esk Apple, I just dont know what I'd do biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Amn_sinclair @ Aug 28 2009, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if its a european vendor u should pm me and me i can make it more available stateside by ordering it then shipping it via apo(a us adress i get over seas) i think that would rock to help out my fellow smokers.

Nope, I am the only one that has it.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Aug 28 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if its a european vendor u should pm me and me i can make it more available stateside by ordering it then shipping it via apo(a us adress i get over seas) i think that would rock to help out my fellow smokers.

im really interested codename lol, if you by chance want to send me some i wouldnt complain at all lol. when can we know who makes it?

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Aug 28 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm calling shenanigans on this. lol either you made it yourself which is cool or its just some AF eski. apple etc. lol Take a picture of it... show us the cut and the color...alot of us can tell a brand just by the cut and color... and heck show us the box... if you are the only one who can get it stateside or in even amn_sinclairs case you are the only guy that can get overseas. lol the question is why all the secrecy...its just a good flavor? spruce_up.gif no offence...

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Aug 28 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Codename067 @ Aug 28 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im really interested codename lol, if you by chance want to send me some i wouldnt complain at all lol. when can we know who makes it?

I won't be able to say anything until I get feedback from those people I selected. Please be patient guys.

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Aug 28 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aight Code I think you made it yourself

I think I am going to come over to your house and hold a KM ransom for some tobacco

Perhaps.

And guys, who ever is interested in rolling through to my house, if you could wait a couple of weeks, that would be cool, I will be moving soon, so let me settle down and we can have a bunch of local HF members come by.

QUOTE (white_rabbit @ Aug 28 2009, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Codename067 @ Aug 28 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm calling shenanigans on this. lol either you made it yourself which is cool or its just some AF eski. apple etc. lol Take a picture of it... show us the cut and the color...alot of us can tell a brand just by the cut and color... and heck show us the box... if you are the only one who can get it stateside or in even amn_sinclairs case you are the only guy that can get overseas. lol the question is why all the secrecy...its just a good flavor? spruce_up.gif no offence...

It is not AF Esk. Trust me. I will put pics up tonight and announce the lucky chosen ones as well.

There is no box [hint hint] lol.

I have my reasons to be secret about it. And it will be revealed once I get the feedback from those who got the chance to smoke it. Its a REALLY good flavor. Just bare with me.