"inhale" Hookah Brand And Hookah-hookah Shisha Brand...

welcome...definitely stop by HF Chat and say hey. there's usually somebody on to help you out. also, hit me up on YM too if i'm not on chat...would love to answer any questions you got.

QUOTE (hookah hippie @ Aug 25 2009, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a small chinese hookah that was labeled inhale when I first started out.

It smoked fairly well

not as well as what I smoke now a days but for the cost and the portability it wasn't bad

Yeah, that's all I'm looking for right now. When I'm ready, I'll upgrade.

QUOTE (Arcane @ Aug 25 2009, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome...definitely stop by HF Chat and say hey. there's usually somebody on to help you out. also, hit me up on YM too if i'm not on chat...would love to answer any questions you got.

Thanks man, will do.

Well, you guys were right about the Inhale. It's already leaking after two times of use. Gonna see if the eBay seller will give me a refund so I can get a two-hose Mya QT. The QT is a good hookah, right? It looks good and it will fit right in my budget. Where's the best place to buy it for the lowest price?

Just to tell you, you probably won't be able to get a refund since you've smoked out of it already. Unless the dude is awesome. But good job going with a bunch of 50gram packs. That's what I did. I about 10 of AF, 3 of Al Waha, and 2 Romman, and a 100gram tin of Starbuzz which was the worst decision of my life. Super over-rated. But I'm glad I did it this way so that I know which tobacco's are my favorite and I can smoke again and again while others are crap (AW Guava.....ewww).

But good luck on getting the QT....hope the person who sold it to you is really cool! Happy smoking!

QUOTE (combs08 @ Aug 26 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to tell you, you probably won't be able to get a refund since you've smoked out of it already. Unless the dude is awesome. But good job going with a bunch of 50gram packs. That's what I did. I about 10 of AF, 3 of Al Waha, and 2 Romman, and a 100gram tin of Starbuzz which was the worst decision of my life. Super over-rated. But I'm glad I did it this way so that I know which tobacco's are my favorite and I can smoke again and again while others are crap (AW Guava.....ewww).

But good luck on getting the QT....hope the person who sold it to you is really cool! Happy smoking!

Nah, I got a refund for the crappy Inhale. I had gotten it off eBay. The seller was super cool about it. I told them about how it was leaking air and they said, sure, no problem, ship it back for full refund. I just ordered my Mya QT two-hose with a black vase off of Hookah-Shisha.com for $59.99 shipped. I used the "hookahforum" discount code, so basically that took off the shipping. Can't wait to get it. Hopefully they ship it out today and I get it Saturday so my buddy who's staying at my apt can smoke it before he leaves. And I can't wait to try me some more shisha flavors!

Btw, how long has it taken for you guys to get stuff from Hookah-Shisha.com?

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Aug 27 2009, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (combs08 @ Aug 26 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, I got a refund for the crappy Inhale. I had gotten it off eBay. The seller was super cool about it. I told them about how it was leaking air and they said, sure, no problem, ship it back for full refund. I just ordered my Mya QT two-hose with a black vase off of Hookah-Shisha.com for $59.99 shipped. I used the "hookahforum" discount code, so basically that took off the shipping. Can't wait to get it. Hopefully they ship it out today and I get it Saturday so my buddy who's staying at my apt can smoke it before he leaves. And I can't wait to try me some more shisha flavors!

Btw, how long has it taken for you guys to get stuff from Hookah-Shisha.com?

Usually it takes them about five days to get stuff to me, but I'm in Maryland, quite far away from their headquarters in Austin, TX. Seeing as how you live in Tennessee, I wouldn't be that surprised if you got it in 2-3 days. Not 100% sure though, maybe folks who live closer to your area can be of more help.

QUOTE (INCUBUSRATM @ Aug 27 2009, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks man. I really hope it gets here by Saturday. If they ship it out today (I ordered last night at 6:30) that's allowing a good 2-3 days...

I'll be honest, it's kind of hit or miss with their order processing; sometimes, they've gotten my order out the same day, others it's taken them two days. I highly doubt this particular order would make it out the same day, seeing as how the order was placed at 6:30pm, but if they process it and ship it first thing this morning I'd say you have a good chance getting it Saturday. Good luck either way, and also good choice on the QT.