"inhale" Hookah Brand And Hookah-hookah Shisha Brand...

Hey guys,

I'm brand new to hookah. For my 19th birthday my friends and I went to an awesome hookah lounge in downtown Memphis. There were 7 of us, and we got two hookahs, one with four hoses, the other with three. One flavor was margarita strawberry, the other melon dew, with Mountain Dew in the vase instead of water. Man was it great. I loved it so much that on an impulse I bought a hookah off eBay, and a deal on shisha.

My budget for the hookah was $50, which I came right within. Here's what I got: http://cgi.ebay.com/20-2-Hose-Hookah-CHOOS...id=p3286.c0.m14. I got the black one. Had no idea what brand it was until it came. It's an "Inhale" brand. Couldn't find much on it except for that Inhale is a Chinese brand, which seems to have kind of a bad rep. Now before anyone says, "Shouldn't have gotten that piece of crap," and "What were you thinking?", I didn't really research hookahs before I bought. Remember above where I said impulse? Lol. Anyway, the hookah seems to have a good build to it; doesn't seem THAT bad. Haven't gotten a chance to smoke it yet because the shisha hasn't gotten here. I plan on upgrading to a better-brand hookah later on after I use this one for a while.

The shisha is HookaH-HookaH brand. I got a deal where it's 20 "shots" (single-bowl mini-tubs) where I picked the flavors I wanted. Me and the girlfriend picked out everything we thought sounded, as she says, "yummy." Lol.

I went to a head shop and picked up two HookaH-HookaH shots so I can smoke it while I'm waiting on the 20 shots to come in the mail, but my girlfriend and I were wanting to do it together the first time, and her right tonsil is sore for some reason. As soon as she's better, though, we're lighting up some coals!

So, anyway, what do you guys think about Inhale and HookaH-HookaH? I see a lot of good stuff about Al Fakher, and it seems very reasonably priced. I've already picked that out as my next buy for shisha. Oh, and I got Coconaras from SouthSmoke.com. I KNOW those are good coals... I see nothing but good about them. This forum seems very helpful and I hope to be seeing you guys around from now often!

Cheers,
Chris Edited by INCUBUSRATM

first of all, there are many many jokes right now about your girls injured tonsil that we can use..but your new and we will give you a break..but if you where a seasoned member we'd go to town on you..lol now on the questions..im going to be honest with you man..hookah hookah sux..ive tryed a few and i really wanted to give them a fair chance but they dont deliver..i know for someone whos just getting into hookah those shots look tempting..especially for the price and how many flavors your getting..but the better brands out there are nakhla,al fakher,tangiers,starbuzz, those are my cant lose flavors..especially nakhla..you can get 250g for about $7-$9 and alfakher 250g for about $10-$11 start off with those two brands then venture out into the more expensive brands like starbuzz and tangiers..for 250g of those your looking $14-$16 for tangiers lucid and about $17-$19 for starbuzz..also before even buying tangiers do your research on here bro..it needs ti packed a certain way and the holes also have to be poked in a certain..its a not wham bam thank you maam kind of smoke..lol but belive its well worth it..it is easily my favorite band..i am a tangiers lucid whore..lol now for your hookah..well its a beginers hookah..and thats what you are..although for the money you could have gotten a mya or even a 22'' mz for $9 more..but hey i did the samething when i was first getting into hookah..i thought they all worked the same and it was just a looks type of thing..but the guys here got me straightened out and on the right track..so..welcome to the forum bro..do alot of research..ask all the questions you want..stay away from hookah hookah and hookah freak brands..lol..anddddd dont make anymore tonsil cracks..we'll have to get you on the second time around smile.gif

im sorry when i said cant lose flavors i meant cant lose brands..with a very high success rate for flavors..meaning you may not liek every flavor they make but will like many/most..phuck now that i read it over i have missed a letter here and there and i sound like a immigrant just learning english..lol

Lol, thanks man. I figured both the Inhale and Hookah-Hookah brands weren't the best. I'm definitely going with Al Fakher hookah next time, and I'll eventually upgrade to a good brand-name hookah.

Well at least you don't have much experience, so you won't know what you're missing out on with the H-H tobacco. Al Fakher is a pretty good place to start. Their good stuff is pretty good, but their bad stuff is terrible. Check the review section before committing to a 250g tub.

Ya, that thing is a piece of shit. I bought one similar to that as my first hookah about 4-5 years ago. It smoked so shitty that I gave up on hookah entirely until about a year ago...don't get discouraged when that thing sucks, just get a better hookah. For that same price you couldn't have gotten a QT. I have never smoked from a QT before, but most people on this forum swear by them. As far as hookahhookah goes, don't know, never smoked it. My roommate likes it, but I can't say since I have not.

Inhale's are bad hookahs period.

Hookah Hookah isn't very good... but here's the thing... Hookah Hookah, Hookah Freak and Black Label all taste great until you have other shisha. So Smoke the HH first before touching anything else so you won't waste your money.

Okay just smoked it with Kiwi Hookah-Hookah shisha. First off, the bowl was underpacked because there just wasn't enough shisha in the little mini-tub. The Coconaras are so small I didn't know how many to use- I did some trial and error. Started with three coals, making a triangle on the edges of the bowl. Too harsh. Reduced to two, much smoother. One, even smoother, but little smoke. The smoke wasn't that bad, but I think I'm about to order some Al Fakher off South-Smoke.com. I've got a pretty good buzz here- very light-headed and feeling good. But the flavor leaves something to be desired. I've got one other flavor right now- Hookah-Hookah double apple.

Welp, just took advantage of SouthSmoke.com's sale on Al Fakher. Got 7 flavors of 50mg Premium plus a rubber hose stopper (to plug my second hose for when it's just me smoking) for $22 shipped.

Yeah dude, it's a hella good deal. Should have it in a day or two and I'll let you guys know how it smokes.

I really think the problem with the Hookah-Hookah shisha is they don't put enough in the damn mini-tub. It was so underpacked I could've easily fit TWO shots in there. After finding out two coals worked best, I had a decent smoke, but it left a lot to be desired.

wow, that was a bit harsh.....
hookah hookah sucks yeah, we all know that but how about some words of encouragement? like
once you get the hookah hookah right you can move on to a better shisha and thats a pretty cool started hookah, but you'll want to make an upgrade at some point, you'll be amazed at the difference.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Aug 24 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would suggest buying 250g tubs...

Why buy 250 tubs when I'm not sure I'll like the flavors I'm getting? I got 50s so I can try them out, see what I like...

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Aug 24 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow, that was a bit harsh.....
hookah hookah sucks yeah, we all know that but how about some words of encouragement? like
once you get the hookah hookah right you can move on to a better shisha and thats a pretty cool started hookah, but you'll want to make an upgrade at some point, you'll be amazed at the difference.

Thanks for being nice, man. I appreciate it. Lol. That's exactly what I'm gonna do. The Hookah-Hookah STILL hasn't arrived, so I asked for a refund. I'll use the Inhale for a while until I have more money to invest in a good one.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!

First things first, those are two badass bands your SN represents, I approve smile.gif Incubus (Light Grenades aside) is easily my favorite rock band out there.

Here's the thing: you are here. you have what you have. nice job ordering the AF 50g packs, they should be a vast improvement over HH. Enjoy what you've got and upgrade when you feel it's time. We'll be here to answer whatever Qs you've got and help a brother out. I smoked for over 2 years with a crappy pipe and crappy tobacco before finding this place. Don't be afraid to take your time and find what you like man, it's really no big deal.

As far as 250g being more cost effective.....not if you don't know what flavors you like or if you even like the brand you're trying for the first time lol.

Congrats on your first hookah! (after all it really is just a pipe like any other, so long as the connection points are airtight you'll be fine for now, even if it's not the best quality out there)

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Aug 24 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!

First things first, those are two badass bands your SN represents, I approve smile.gif Incubus (Light Grenades aside) is easily my favorite rock band out there.

Here's the thing: you are here. you have what you have. nice job ordering the AF 50g packs, they should be a vast improvement over HH. Enjoy what you've got and upgrade when you feel it's time. We'll be here to answer whatever Qs you've got and help a brother out. I smoked for over 2 years with a crappy pipe and crappy tobacco before finding this place. Don't be afraid to take your time and find what you like man, it's really no big deal.

As far as 250g being more cost effective.....not if you don't know what flavors you like or if you even like the brand you're trying for the first time lol.

Congrats on your first hookah! (after all it really is just a pipe like any other, so long as the connection points are airtight you'll be fine for now, even if it's not the best quality out there)

Thanks man. Yeah, I love Incubus and Rage. Like you, not so much with Incubus's new stuff. Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do: Use the hookah now that I've got it. It is airtight, and actually very solid for an Inhale apparently (I've read what others had to say about Inhales being cheap and crappy. Most people's were made out of plastic! Mine's made out of glass as it should be. If it had been plastic, I knew enough from the little research I had done that it wouldn't have been good.). Anyway, my budget was $50, and this'll get me by until I can lay down some serious cash for an AF or KM. I appreciate all the help I've received so far, especially with the shisha. Glad I cancelled my order on the Hookah-Hookah and went with AF. Should get the AF Thursday. Can't wait. One of my friends who went to the hookah bar in Memphis with me is coming tomorrow. It's gonna be a party! Lol.

Thanks guys.