Joytron

Scoop

• 3 months later...
Traded some shisha. 225 Baja for 200 ish Mizo peach.

Came in the mail today, 200 Mizo Peach and like 75 of extras.....Extras????? Yes he sent extras.( Most vendors dont send extras)

Would trade with him again in a heartbeat, everything went smoothly.

A+ for Joytron

Traded some shisha with Jess, my Nak cappucino for his Tangeirs BGB. The trade went very smooth, and the Tangy was packed well in a padded envelope. Couldn't be happier. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks Jess!

EDIT: Also, VERY responsive to PMs... This guy couldn't have responded to PMs or shipped out the shisha any faster.

• 2 weeks later...
Had two great trades with Joytron.

First I sold him some bb's and that went off without a hitch. The second was a shisha trade, I got some Tang Orange Clove, Nak Cinnamon in return for AF Cardamom. Plus he threw in a sizable sample of Lucid Lychee just because. Everything was bagged up in Ziplocks and packaged well in a bubble wrapped envelope. He even sent it priority mail despite the fact that we'd agreed to go with cheapest shipping, which I thought was way cool of him. I didn't weigh what he sent but I'm convinced it was more than what was promised (besides the freebie Lychee) and I feel like I came out ahead on the trade. Great trade, he was very considerate and was great with communication. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again, I was very happy!