Khalil Mamoon Mashal With Bohemain Vase - $130

Woodsytheowl

I just bought a puppy last week and need some extra cash. It took me awhile to put this hookah together so I hope you guys can appreciate it. I'm asking $130 + shipping for everything. PM if you're interested and I'll quote you on what the shipping would be. What's included:

Mashal Stem (New ball bearing, stem has been cleaned thoroughly after each use)
Jumbo Bohemian Vase (Bohemian sticker still on the bottom), light blue vase protector
Brand New Light Blue Medium Tangiers Phunnel
Brand New Blue Grand Caravan Hose

You can find my feedback here. Thanks for looking cool.gif Edited by delSol_si
price cut

i cannot afford it sir, but it is beautiful. good luck.

QUOTE (jon bon @ Aug 19 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just bought a puppy last week and need some extra cash. It took me awhile to put this hookah together so I hope you guys can appreciate it. I'm asking $170 + shipping for everything. PM if you're interested and I'll quote you on what the shipping would be. What's included:

Mashal Stem (New ball bearing, stem has been cleaned thoroughly after each use)
Jumbo Bohemian Vase (Bohemian sticker still on the bottom), light blue vase protector
Brand New Light Blue Medium Tangiers Phunnel
Brand New Blue Grand Caravan Hose

You can find my feedback here. Thanks for looking cool.gif

jon...might be interested....

can't see the pic, it's blocked at work...when i get home, i'll let you know.

jon, can you take a side view? like, straight on...no downward angle or nothing? also, next to another pipe if possible? i'm trying to see the size of the boho vase...it would help if there was something to compare it to.

also, can i get price if you don't include the phunnel bowl or hose? Edited by Arcane

Yes, definitely Jay. Sorry about the delay, school started monday and I've been commuting all over the place. The hookah is at my parents house and I just grabbed the KM vase from my house today. I'll be able to get you that picture tomorrow.

Sorry again man!

QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Sep 3 2009, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might be interested in the vase how much shipped to 80525

Hey wade, I actually sold the vase to scoop last night. Sorry man.

I am selling the mashal stem with the blue vase, brand new blue grand egyptian hose, and a standard egyptian bowl for $90 + shipping.

Thanks for the interest guys. Edited by jon bon