Welcome to Hookah Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hookah Kings Official Thread

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi,

Please check out our sites and enter discount code hookahforum15 for 15% off everything in stock!

Thanks,

Adam
Hookahkings.com
Hookahshisha.com

Posted

I noticed on your website that under the 250g nakhla you have melon...Is that the same thing as sweet melon?? Thanks

Posted

QUOTE (norcalsmoker @ Aug 17 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I noticed on your website that under the 250g nakhla you have melon...Is that the same thing as sweet melon?? Thanks

yes

Posted

Layalina in stock, woot! Thanks adrock! Just in time for school as well. Any chance you might start stocking Tangiers bowls or shisha?

Also, sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the difference between invoice address and delivery address?

Posted

invoice is you billing address

thanks for finally getting up on here...been eying up some stuff on your site for a while now

Posted

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Aug 17 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
invoice is you billing address

thanks for finally getting up on here...been eying up some stuff on your site for a while now

We'll also be posting specials just like everybody else, as well as being available to assist in any way.

As always, if anyone is ever in Albuquerque, stop by our lounge for a complimentary smoke.

Posted

bout time you guys went official. smile.gif

Posted

QUOTE (mushrat @ Aug 18 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bout time you guys went official. smile.gif

yea right! We're official! It's mellowed out around here these days, hasn't it?

Posted

Hello everybody! Just wanted to let everybody know we are fully stocked with Starbuzz tobacoo and don't forget to use your discount code!

Posted

Just put my order in adrock, let me know if I screwed anything up. It didn't ask me what kind of credit card I was using just the number....kinda concerned about that...let me know.

Posted

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Aug 26 2009, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just put my order in adrock, let me know if I screwed anything up. It didn't ask me what kind of credit card I was using just the number....kinda concerned about that...let me know.

You should get approval emails for your order if it went through. As far as the credit card, the system knows the card type because VISA starts with digit 4 and MC with digit 3 etc...

Thanks for your order!

Posted

how does your shipping too canada work?

Posted

QUOTE (arifm @ Aug 31 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how does your shipping too canada work?

We really dont ship to canada much. Too expensive for you guys after you pay taxes

Posted

QUOTE (adrock5150 @ Sep 3 2009, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We really dont ship to canada much. Too expensive for you guys after you pay taxes

no discrete shipping to canada?

Posted

hey guys is the 20% discount still valid or is it 15% now?

Posted

I want to let evereyone know we have Al Fakher tobacco and charcoal in stock on Hookahkings.com

Posted

FYI, we now have Deja Vu tobacco. 28 flavors available in 50g or 250g tins.

Posted

Want to remind everyone that still offer free shipping on orders of $75 or more. Use coupon code "Free shipping"

Posted

Does the hookahforums discount apply in person? :)

Posted

yes

Posted

FYI we now have Nakhla Mizo flavors in stock
http://www.hookahkings.com/shisha-tobacco/nakhla/nakhla-mizo-premium-hookah-tobacco/prod_478.html

jon

Posted

[quote name='HKJON' date='01 January 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1262393754' post='442877']
FYI we now have Nakhla Mizo flavors in stock
[url="http://www.hookahkings.com/shisha-tobacco/nakhla/nakhla-mizo-premium-hookah-tobacco/prod_478.html"]http://www.hookahkin...o/prod_478.html[/url]

jon
[/quote]

Just to let you guys know, the mizo gum isn't bubble gum. It is like spearmint gum. On your site it says bubble gum, which may make customers thing they are getting a bubble gum flavor rather than spearmint gum.

Just thought i'd let you know,

have a good one

Posted

thanks

Posted

Want to let everyone know we have Fantasia available http://www.hookahkings.com/shisha-tobacco/fantasia/cat_82.html

Posted

Want to let everyone know we now have the entire line of [url="http://www.hookahshisha.com/cat--Social-Smoke-Tobacco-100-Gram-Can--socialsmoke100.html"]Social Smoke premium hookah tobacco[/url].

Check it out [url="http://www.hookahshisha.com/cat--Social-Smoke-Tobacco-100-Gram-Can--socialsmoke100.html"]here.[/url]

-------------- Official Social Smoke Tobacco Description ---------------------------------

[font="Verdana, Verdana, Verdana"][size="2"][color="#000000"]5 Years in the Making...Instant Satisfaction

In 2005, when we began researching what it would take to create the ultimate 100% American made hookah tobacco we weren’t sure what the path had in store for us. Thankfully so. If we knew how hard it would ultimately be, we probably would have taken the road traveled by most companies and used a private label tobacco from the Middle East. Around every turn a surprise was in store for us, but in overcoming those challenges we have become truly experts in hookah tobacco. Every single bowl of Social Smoke tobacco will be a unique (and long) smoking experience. The selection list is long and growing so although it might be impossible to try them all we can assure you the quest to will be delightful.

100% American Made
100% American Proud
[/color][/size][/font]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------