What's Your Guilty Pleasure Dream Flavor?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, a guilty pleasure dream flavor to me means a flavor I wouldn't want other people to know I liked. So if I sit and think about things I absolutely love to eat or drink that I wouldn't really want my friends and family to know about..... It's not so much that I don't want people to know I eat it, but if they knew how much and how secretly! Having to pretend I don't know where all the bread went, shrugging when someone notices there's no more butter, and hoping no one notices the cookie sheet soaking in the sink.

Cinnamon toast, lots of butter, with the cinnamon/sugar mixture caramelized and bubbling on top. Yup, that's a huge guilty pleasure for me and if I could smoke a toasty, buttery, cinnamony, sugary, caramelized shisha.... dang. That would be nice. Especially if I smoked it while noshing on a heaping plate of cinnamon toast. With some cream cheese schmear.

I feel guilty already.

so im sitting here doinf laundry and i thought of another really good flavor on top of my long island ice tea flavor. This would bring back everyones child hood memories... The flavor of glue lol jk. But really i think something that tasted like burger kinf buffalo sauce i can eat just the sauce all day

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Aug 19 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sportsfan6216 @ Aug 14 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Brawndo would be awesome.... rumor has it 7-11's sold them for a while but i never could find it..... I mean really? Who doesn't need electrolytes in their shisha!!!!!

it has what plants crave.

Yeah, it's got electrolytes.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 11 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So after a conversation with my wife I thought about something... What's the flavor of shisha you would love to smoke, even though everyone else would probably hate it.

Mine would be:
Pepto Bismol (Original Flavor)

My buddy Daniel said he would love a Chocolate Pudding/Pepperoni Pizza flavor.
Let's just say that's the reason I won't go to Pizza Buffets with him.

I am reposting this because i don't think people actually read the original post.

White Gummy Bear and Cool Whip is not what I meant. I meant generally recognized disgusting stuff like... NyQuil, Fingernails, Phlegm, saffron, or Bud Light.

My friend daniel meant a "Chocolate Pudding/Pepperoni Pizza BLEND"

Think that is where I might have confused some of you.

QUOTE (sleeperhit @ Aug 20 2009, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Aug 19 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (sportsfan6216 @ Aug 14 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Brawndo would be awesome.... rumor has it 7-11's sold them for a while but i never could find it..... I mean really? Who doesn't need electrolytes in their shisha!!!!!

it has what plants crave.

Yeah, it's got electrolytes.

Yeah, but what are electrolytes? Do you even know?!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 20 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am reposting this because i don't think people actually read the original post.

White Gummy Bear and Cool Whip is not what I meant. I meant generally recognized disgusting stuff like... NyQuil, Fingernails, Phlegm, saffron, or Bud Light.

I have a feeling it is more that people are just ignoring your intent...

QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 20 2009, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 11 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So after a conversation with my wife I thought about something... What's the flavor of shisha you would love to smoke, even though everyone else would probably hate it.

Mine would be:

My buddy Daniel said he would love a Chocolate Pudding/Pepperoni Pizza flavor.
Let's just say that's the reason I won't go to Pizza Buffets with him.

Ohhhh i get what you are saying! in that case i would like a reeses flavor.

QUOTE (ikon @ Aug 18 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 11 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mine would be:

lol. thats funny because everyone I know HATES that flavor. I dont mind it and would buy shisha that tasted like it lol

Pepto Bismol is the exact same flavor as "lozenges" those pink wintergreen candies you can get in bulk candy sections in Tops or whatnot up in northeastern US....the only difference is that pepto bismol is medicine, so it has a bit more of a thick taste (as if mixed with "milk") for coating the stomach, etc. The candies are pure flavor. I'd prefer a shisha flavor of those pink lozenges.

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Aug 21 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ikon @ Aug 18 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Aug 11 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mine would be:

lol. thats funny because everyone I know HATES that flavor. I dont mind it and would buy shisha that tasted like it lol

Pepto Bismol is the exact same flavor as "lozenges" those pink wintergreen candies you can get in bulk candy sections in Tops or whatnot up in northeastern US....the only difference is that pepto bismol is medicine, so it has a bit more of a thick taste (as if mixed with "milk") for coating the stomach, etc. The candies are pure flavor. I'd prefer a shisha flavor of those pink lozenges.

I KNEW IT!

I knew those things existed, my wife didn't believe me. I remember my great grandmother had those. Love Them. Going to have to order some!