'bamanomics Strikes Again!

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Oct 31 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Oct 31 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya, the whitehouse blog would be a good unbiased, and reliable source. We all know we can count on them for accuracy in analyzing their own stupidity.

Good grief Rani! is that the best you can do? dash2.gif

Scotsman, you missed the point entirely again. Anyone can say anything. Edmunds, the White House...... Each one is looking for supporting "evidence and documentation" to support their claims and the truth is they're probably all lying. It's what politicians do best. Coming in a close second is bending the truth around a tree and back.

'Rani

I got the point, but I couldn't tell if that was your intent, or if you were taking the WH blog as something akin to the fiery finger of G*d, carving truth in stone tablets. In both cases, (moreso the whitehouse, IMNHO) the methodology behind their statements brings a new definition to the term fuzzy math.

Gustavus

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Nov 1 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Oct 31 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Oct 31 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya, the whitehouse blog would be a good unbiased, and reliable source. We all know we can count on them for accuracy in analyzing their own stupidity.

Good grief Rani! is that the best you can do? dash2.gif

Scotsman, you missed the point entirely again. Anyone can say anything. Edmunds, the White House...... Each one is looking for supporting "evidence and documentation" to support their claims and the truth is they're probably all lying. It's what politicians do best. Coming in a close second is bending the truth around a tree and back.

'Rani

I got the point, but I couldn't tell if that was your intent, or if you were taking the WH blog as something akin to the fiery finger of G*d, carving truth in stone tablets. In both cases, (moreso the whitehouse, IMNHO) the methodology behind their statements brings a new definition to the term fuzzy math.

Gustavus

I find it so interesting that honesty and integrity seem to go the way of the dodo bird as soon as copious amounts of money get involved. Our president and legislators are paid a salary which is essentially free money because everything else they do is covered under "expenses". The media gets paid copious amounts of money to stir crap up. And then you've got other people who are creating whole careers out of being nay-sayers. Not much different from Paris Hilton making a name for herself by making a name for herself. It's pretty much reprehensible all the way around if you ask me. Unless I have the absolute facts in my hot little hand I'm just not willing to make a judgement call on whether this is right or that is right. It's all under suspicion.

'Rani