Favourite Hookah Pastime

I was just wondering, is there any particular activity or pastime that you like to endulge in whilst enjoying a relaxing hookah session?

For me personally, I enjoy sitting in a comforable armchair listening to my favourite music either by myself or with a few friends, especially at home, nothing beats those sessions! rolleyes.gif Occasionally I enjoy a film or two that is, if it can keep my mind off the hookah the whole time biggrin.gif

Soo whats yours? happy.gif

Mr. Shisha

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like to think about the day and how it went and what i need to do in the near future. its like a chance for me to think about what moves i gotta make next. or if i'm having an issue it helps me relax and think of a great solution that i will benefit from. good music nice weather. dam it's time to smoke right about now lol lol

I think my favorite hookah sessions are going to my buddies place and sitting on his screened in porch with some low light, music going, socializing, and drinkin beer.

I used to have an awesome set up years ago when I first smoked hookah....I used my bedroom, put my bed in the corner, then set a futon on one side of the room, a loveseat on the other side, a short coffee table in the middle, a hookah on the coffee table, music playing, lights off, black light on, fog machine going, and glow in the dark/black light visible shit on the walls, get some sharpies and laundry detergent and write on the walls and coffee table...

Overall I think my favorite past time while smoking hookah is socializing, music, and beer.

QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Jul 26 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Twisted @ Jul 26 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think for just about everyone its either relaxing, or socializing.

I play ps3 when I smoke... sometimes movies, but mostly straight up call of duty. wink.gif

cod 4 baby!!! airstrike all over your little campaign!!!!

SKYPE!, movies, and homework are probably my top 3. At school during finals you'd see so many people out with study sessions around a hookah. Beats the library for me anyday.

for me its def. just hanging out with friends and/or (mostly and) playing some Tarneeb, which is a middle eastern card game that can get very intense...tables have been flipped over certain games before lol. Edited by srawas89