[tangiers] Finishing Off A Bowl

i usually take off the old foil, pick off the burnt layer from the top and then refoil and begin again

depends on the session...
if I had a long session, I take off the foil, pick out the burnt, put that much new in, and mix together

if a short session, I either take of the foil, stir and repack or just toss extra heat on to start it.

just now I had some k-peach from last night, I usually use 3 three king halves, but to get it going I used 4 halves and it smoked beautifully after a few minutes of wimpy flavor

Normally when I'm done I pick off the burnt top and toss the fresh stuff back into the container and do a quick mix before packing everything away. Seeing as how my mini broke I'll have to do this more often when using a small because there is no way in hell I'm smoking a small phunnel amount of Tangy's in one sitting.

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jul 25 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Normally when I'm done I pick off the burnt top and toss the fresh stuff back into the container and do a quick mix before packing everything away. Seeing as how my mini broke I'll have to do this more often when using a small because there is no way in hell I'm smoking a small phunnel amount of Tangy's in one sitting.

this is what i have been doing

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jul 25 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wimp...I do medium phunnels of it all the time

It's not a wimp factor, I can smoke all day (and I have). I just have this thing where I get bored of the same flavor for long periods of time so I mix it up. The longest I did smoke a single bowl was about 3 hours and it was Tangiers Spearmint/Bramberry combo I made up since I had enough of both for 1 small phunnel bowl.

Eric doesn't ash his coals either he uses the ash after he is done smoking for some strange rituals in the back of his lounge. I narrowly escaped as I was the sacrificial lamb to the hookah gods!

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Jul 25 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eric doesn't ash his coals either he uses the ash after he is done smoking for some strange rituals in the back of his lounge. I narrowly escaped as I was the sacrificial lamb to the hookah gods!

He tried to accuse me of spying for a rival named Tasqueem. He was going to slice my head off and then I flashed 60 bucks in front of him and he got right on getting me all the tobacco I wanted. biggrin.gif