• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fcbayern @ Jul 25 2009, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sexual favors, Secret Passwords, and Umpa Lumpa's this thread is getting a bit weird.. blink.gif

I completely agree... I just woke up and was wondering if I was having some bizarre dream when I came back to check on this thread... I should'nt have watched that video on youtube of the trippy boat ride from willy wonka last night before bed... yikes.

-Z

P.S. Sour Grape? I haven't tried that yet! I needs to order some.

Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket.

Lime Gasket.

In the Dominican Republic thet have a drink called mamajuana. No relation in any form or fashion to NHT so don't freak out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_Juana
One of my best friends makes the stuff and it freakin rocks. From what I hear there are a lot of version of it and if you go to the island you have odds of getting a great/good/fair/or nasty tasting version.
The only one I had I really liked and thought it would be badass to have a shisha flavored after the one I've had.
Of course the name would conjure up the wrong images sad.gif
If anybody could pull off the flavor though I think it would be Eric. I've not got around to making even the drink yet.

QUOTE (714xDGAFxKING @ Jul 25 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jul 24 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is war sword.gif

im a local tongue.gif should i ride my bike or take a nice lil jog hmmmm... i'll send you pics of me _sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif

Creepy?? Assuming you are a dude, most dudes don't boast about sending other dudes a pic of themselves...except Charley, its ok for him to send topless pics... pirate.png

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 25 2009, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (714xDGAFxKING @ Jul 25 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jul 24 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is war sword.gif

im a local tongue.gif should i ride my bike or take a nice lil jog hmmmm... i'll send you pics of me _sheesha2__by_Majunka_aurore.gif

Creepy?? Assuming you are a dude, most dudes don't boast about sending other dudes a pic of themselves...except Charley, its ok for him to send topless pics... pirate.png

hahaha sounds like someone is getting a little jealous.. no worries i'll send some to you too. sharing the love one pic at a time wink.gif

Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket. Gasket.

Lime Gasket. i cant wait for it!! it's going to taste sooooo good!!!!

QUOTE (ryno @ Jul 25 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jul 25 2009, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is war sword.gif

Im just next door in Indiana, I'll help!

Eric, what ever happened to Lemon Lime?

ugh.. now i gotta call the anti-indiana organization dam... according to the tangiers website they already have lemon lime and they describe that flavor and everything. it might be a old recipe though..

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jul 25 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the Dominican Republic thet have a drink called mamajuana. No relation in any form or fashion to NHT so don't freak out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_Juana
One of my best friends makes the stuff and it freakin rocks. From what I hear there are a lot of version of it and if you go to the island you have odds of getting a great/good/fair/or nasty tasting version.
The only one I had I really liked and thought it would be badass to have a shisha flavored after the one I've had.
Of course the name would conjure up the wrong images sad.gif
If anybody could pull off the flavor though I think it would be Eric. I've not got around to making even the drink yet.

I can vouch for this drink (I'm Puerto Rican), this would kick ass as a shisha flavor. Of all the alchoholic drink inspired shishas this would kick Fantasia's alchohol line's ass. I would kill if you made a royal fuck shot flavor.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jul 25 2009, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My army is building 714! sword.gif sword.gif vs your little nana.gif hahah

ok hold on let me get my game face on Hookah.gif oh thats right i cant cuase i'm getting ready to smoke that lime that you have to wait a week for praising.gif ahahahahahaha how does it feel to be on the waiting side morning1.gif ? lol lol

Interesting news items:

Lemon Lime is waiting on a suitable lime flavor. I haven't used a distinct lemon-lime in like two years.

Guys sending each other pics? Hmmm...I think I'll choose to stay out of this one.

Mamajuana. Wow. I can't believe an alcohol mixture would increase sexual desire...thats just nutty. It would mean bars were actually pick up joints and people get drunk and hook up with sex partners in their drunken state. Can't accept it. rolleyes.gif I would need to get a better idea of flavor. A modification of Static Starlight would seem to be the first step. Add some honey and clove or something. I 'd need a sample to go by.

I try to avoid making alcohol based flavors, they are usually only analogs of other flavors. Whether its cosmopolitan or cranberry-peach makes no real difference. The alcohol names are just superfluous, in my opinion.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 25 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting news items:

Lemon Lime is waiting on a suitable lime flavor. I haven't used a distinct lemon-lime in like two years.

Guys sending each other pics? Hmmm...I think I'll choose to stay out of this one.

Mamajuana. Wow. I can't believe an alcohol mixture would increase sexual desire...thats just nutty. It would mean bars were actually pick up joints and people get drunk and hook up with sex partners in their drunken state. Can't accept it. rolleyes.gif I would need to get a better idea of flavor. A modification of Static Starlight would seem to be the first step. Add some honey and clove or something. I 'd need a sample to go by.

I try to avoid making alcohol based flavors, they are usually only analogs of other flavors. Whether its cosmopolitan or cranberry-peach makes no real difference. The alcohol names are just superfluous, in my opinion.

You'd really have to try this shit Eric. I really dunno how to describe it. But it seriously kicks ass. I'm pretty much a beer guy so for me to like the stuff is saying a lot. Well, I really like Crown and Coke but probably 90% of all drinkers like that. I like tequila based drinks but the nights always seem to go south and the mornings even worse. Too much gets read into the aphrodisiac bs. Alcohol in general makes people more apt to getting in the mood to fight or grope smile.gif
If your ever in Texas around my neck of the woods Eric we'll get you hooked up on some of the stuff. No fighting or groping though ohmy.gif You will find it to be very differnt from probably anything you drink. The shit clears up coughs too smile.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 26 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bad news, Eddie...wintergreen is root beer.

Hey Grommet guy: Not very likely. I only serve the legions of gasket supporters. tongue.gif

Well, so much for the sexual favors having an impact...... Unless you're offering to show us girls your gasket, Eric, hmmmmmmmm?

'Rani