Admit Something Embarassing About Yourself

Majid

My most severe injury occurred while hacky sacking...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have more compassion for animals than people. But i still eat them (not the people) In fact I like the people on HF more than most people I meet in real life.

I'm a push over

I enjoy being caught when having sex, it makes the situation really awkward for the authority (park ranger, lifeguard, female police officer) because i explain the situation pant-less until they tell me to put them on.

I have seen my brother in a man thong multiple times (so has my mom and my gf, all in separate occasions)

I too wear the same clothes many times and dont shower as often as people would expect.

If i dont have a nap i get really cranky.

I hate organized sports, cars, and boxing. Id rather make bracelets with my nieces.

QUOTE (joytron @ Jul 22 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If i dont have a nap i get really cranky.

Same on some days.
If I'm hungry, I get unreasonably cranky.

I wear two claddagh rings. I've been wearing one for years and I'm too sentimental about it to take it off. The other one I just think is pretty. It looks sort of ridiculous, especially since one is silver and one is gold.

I was all "goth" in the 6th grade. Then I went emo freshman year (of high school). Really proud of those days. Edited by brigita

QUOTE (joytron @ Jul 22 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoy being caught when having sex, it makes the situation really awkward for the authority (park ranger, lifeguard, female police officer) because i explain the situation pant-less until they tell me to put them on.

That's not embarassing, Thats f**cking awesome!

I cry everytime Rocky's trainer dies in Rocky 3. My girlfriend laughs at me becuase I cried to a commercial once. Actually tv makes me cry more than life.

God help you if I am watching Legends of the fall. She thinks I am emo. I have to admit I love very sad movies.

I love really bad SciFi Movies.... seriously I see a commercial for a SciFi Channel Original Movie I get excited. The more ridiculous and lower the budget the better.

I'm a little ocd about my computer being organized. You can ask me where anything is on there and I can tell you the name of every folder to get to it... I think its part of being a computer programming major..

I've also read the Harry Potter series more than I can count

Some gold in here laugh.gif

@JCS comments: Happy to see i'm not alone in this. Never been a huge musical or play watcher but i've loved this one since i saw it as a child. I'm not particularly religious, it's just a powerfull and beautifully told story.

QUOTE (natgnat @ Jul 22 2009, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a member of a forum dedicated to the love of hookah? smile.gif

I haven't had an official boyfriend since the 8th grade.

I cry far too often at movies, even more so then saddening things in real life.

And... I'm perfectly content singing along to Disney songs and crappy 90's pop whilst driving around for lack of anything better to do.

I know nat, and ive met her in real life....

I talk to people about members on hf like they know who they are..

ex.

ME: "So tiny sent me this pic today it was epic!"

One of my friends: "WHO'S tiny?"

Me: "A guy on HF"

Them: "Your a loser!"

me: " sad.gif "

Might as well make a list.

I love pro wrestling and my hero is Hulk Hogan, I have a poster of him on my wall in my room.

Sometimes I cry when I'm really drunk and most people think I have a drinking problem.

I've been out of high school for four years and I just signed up for my first college courses for the fall.

I was 20 and my best friend and I had an hour long conversation about pokemon.

I've been caught having sex with my girlfriend by my mom.

I sometimes cry during movies.

Ok, for my list, keep in mind that all of these are in the context of me being a giant, 20 year old, nerd. smile.gif

I play, on average, 20-30 hours of video games per week...just Halo 3 and Fallout 3. During the summer when no games are coming out.

Related to this point, I know the seasons of when games come out. Fall/Winter is the peak time. Spring is nice, summer sucks.

I played WoW...a lot. On one character, I had over 30 days logged in game. Played from Launch until WoTLK. That's one solid month of playing, over 720 hours on that one character, I had many more.

I play Dungeons and Dragons...weekly. I have been the DM/GM (That's Dungeon Master and Game Master for you non-nerds) of close on 10 different campaigns.

I am currently running a Star Wars campaign that I have spent hours designing single NPCs (Non Player Characters).

I haven't had a legitimate relationship since the 8th grade.

QUOTE (Toxik916 @ Jul 23 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might as well make a list.

I love pro wrestling and my hero is Hulk Hogan, I have a poster of him on my wall in my room.

Sometimes I cry when I'm really drunk and most people think I have a drinking problem.

I've been out of high school for four years and I just signed up for my first college courses for the fall.

I was 20 and my best friend and I had an hour long conversation about pokemon.

I've been caught having sex with my girlfriend by my mom.

I sometimes cry during movies.

Done those parts bolded. Actually I played the pokemon game and battled people on my DS.

And I threw the condom out in my moms toliet and it came back up and my mom saw it and she called me out in front of my girlfriend... Yeah good times.

Yeah...um....condoms don't belong in toilets. Roll them up in toilet paper, I swear your gf, unless she's bizarre, won't be digging it out of the trash.

ie on the bizarre-

a guy I dated said his gf would drink the cum out of the condoms. Drink it. Dig it out of the trash to drink the cum out. wtf?!!

I cry at some movies.

I hang out with my mom. A lot! I still have stuff at her house, including my own room with my bar in it.

I used to spend enormous sums of money on booze and DVDs. Now I just spend lots of money of DVDs, but have a lot of booze still. More than most bars.

I like musicals. Especially old ones. I like the fabulous costumes.

I have genital Herpes, like 20-50% of the people in the U.S. It is easily the most overrated STD in existence. I have no idea why people make a big deal about it.

I hated high school and flunked out. I don't know how embarrassing that is.

Never been caught by the parents, but almost had an animal attack during an outdoor session (do not ask, it freaked us out)

I just had an hour long phone call with my ex, and still was not able to tell him how I feel. I am a sad little person, but he did make a deal next time he was town to go out and prove to me that he can do karaoke while buzzed, so that might have potential.

Oh, and I have done drunk karaoke, was not pretty. Still embarrassed about that night.

Ha ha, thanks Wade.

I may as well add to the list...

I am a huge Star Wars nerd. I'm pretty sure if I could afford to take time out of my life and go to a convention in my handmade Darth Vader costume, I totally would.

I'm beyond obsessed with the Elder Scrolls Series, and have played through Morrowind and Oblivion about 15 times.

Actually, I just spend far too much time playing computer/console games in general. Even on kid websites (uh, hello Neopets.)

I know Wade, and he probably knows more about HF members than anyone in REAL life... tongue.gif

I haven't had sex in a very, VERY long (unspecified amount of) time. <- more sad/pathetic than embarrassing, but there you go.

I have a horrendous time understanding most accents, and work at a foreign language company. It may not sound too bad, but having to ask someone to repeat themselves 10000 times while on the phone with them can make a person feel bad. Plus, the irony of my job doesn't help, nor the fact that I've grown up with my own mother having a funny accent.

I like going back and reading kids books every now and then that I still have lying around.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 25 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I eat lemons whole, including the peel and like drinking soy sauce and Worcester sauce straight out of the bottle.

That explains a lot..

As for me i dont get embarresed easily, but I do love to watch strange shit on TV. MY DVR is full of whale wars, no reservations, all those repo shows, and the real world..

So I went and saw Fiddler on the Roof live at the muni last night with my parents. It was phenomenal! I was definitely a minority there, not to many 23 year old guys. I had to laugh, as we were walking back to the car, we saw TONS of buicks, lol.

When we were in the van leaving the show, I told my parents "man, I am surprised we were able to get out of here so quickly, especially with all the old folk here" my dad responded saying something like "ya, they are slow walking with all their canes and walkers, we beat them to the car, thats how we were able to get out of here so fast, they are probably still only half way to their vehicles."

QUOTE (fcbayern @ Jul 25 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 25 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I eat lemons whole, including the peel and like drinking soy sauce and Worcester sauce straight out of the bottle.

That explains a lot..

As for me i dont get embarresed easily, but I do love to watch strange shit on TV. MY DVR is full of whale wars, no reservations, all those repo shows, and the real world..

Heh, whale wars are funny. I saw one where one boat was throwing bottles, trash, and shit at another one, then the other boat would come over with a loud speaker saying something like "this is captain _____, your acts are malicious, stop insulting us at once" or something along that line, so then they just started throwing more shit at them and eventually the boat throwing the shit ended up hitting the other boat on purpose....