Ok, Thats It!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Its_A_Gasket @ Jul 15 2009, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop the Madness!

Happy now? lamsey_woot3.gif

WAIT A MINUTE... Eric is that you back there?

Seriously now, we all know different cutures have different names for the same item. I call it a bathroom (even though most times there is no bath in it) and other people call it a water closet and still others say the "loo". You might call the greatest game in the world, soccer, but I (along with the rest of the world) call this football. We here in the states call the water pipe (another name) a Hookah, while in most of Europe and the Arab world they call it THE SHISHA, Well know it is also called Narghile in Turkey..

SO my point here is call it what you will... It will still be a

GROMMET!

lol_hitting.gif Guess which one of these two smileys is ERIC,,,

True, true.

All that being said, a more accurate term is preferable, so grommet would be it.

GROMMET!

I think there needs to be a civil war. The Gaskets vs. the Grommets. I think that would be decisive. The gaskets would win...we know what we're talking about. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jul 15 2009, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think there needs to be a civil war. The Gaskets vs. the Grommets. I think that would be decisive. The gaskets would win...we know what we're talking about. laugh.gif

Well the Grommets are a much stronger force, with plenty of reinforcements in the van, but the Gaskets have better intelligence. No leaks.

So would a hose grommet keep the Nammors from falling apart?