Ok, Thats It!

QUOTE (fcbayern @ Jul 14 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DAMN dont go postal or anything here.. DO you own any guns? Stay very far away from them..

Gasket Grommet, tomatoe tomaaatoe, potatoe potaaaatoe, Whats the big deal?

Its all the same... Why dont we call them wackenheimers? or snorfblats?

already exist.

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Jul 14 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For some reason... just felt appropriate wink.gif

EPIC WIIINNNN!!!!!!

(Gamera)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is one fresh grommet.

The primary function of the item is as a gasket.

Is it a newspaper or a landfill filler?

Is it a Hose or a rust collector?

Is it a beer bottle or something to cut your foot on?

Is it a couch or a charcoal target?

Is it your girlfriend or any number of vulgar euphemisms?

Is it a cheeseburger or a fattening agent?

Lots of things have secondary attributes aside from their primary purpose. You don't go around referring to things by their secondary attributes, however, you refer to it by its primary function, to be correct. If you did go around referring to things by their secondary function, nobody would understand what you were talking about.

Dude, the other day I went into a waste of money. I bought some empty calories and some tooth decayer. I drank the empty calories and put the tooth decayer in my street grommets. I wanted to go into the wasted an hour standing in line. I know they are trying to be millionaires, selling their tooth decayers there, so I figured I'd run up my credit card balance less by getting tooth decayers before I went to the wasted an hour standing in line. Afterward, I went over to my cum slurper's house and drank a urine increaser. She wanted to go to the wasted an hour standing in line, so I had to entangle myself in a web of deception to her. I told her we could go pay too much for crappy food instead, so we got in her waste of petroleum and risked our lives unnecessarily. We consumed too many grams of trans-fat and then went back to her place. We listened to ear damaging and got into a reality exchange. I told my cum-slurper I was tired and wanted to just go to her flammable insect lair. She wanted to just continue to have poor lumbar support with me and dry out our mouths. She just happened to be ruining light colored pants that night and wanted to just dry mouth and limit perspiration rates. I hate limiting perspiration rates, I just wanted to have a semen release. So we got into a reality exchange. I left, and went home and caused some carpel tunnel and used free cell phone minutes to call my shoulder to cry ons.

Grommet.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Jul 14 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i once read that 71% of information on wikipedia is false, I wouldn't reference it.
besides http://www.hookah-shisha.com/store/pc/view...p?idCategory=33
my reference is more credible in the world of shisha than yours is.

Study: Wikipedia as accurate as Britannica
http://news.cnet.com/2100-1038_3-5997332.html

Longest sig ever, you might need to use a gasket.

so....
in summary...

Grommet?