Whats The Best Sheesha For A Hookah Cafe?

Hi,

Im opening a hookah cafe in the uk in the next few months, and i want to have really good actual hookah pipes that smoke easy and taste good without hitting your throat, i need approximately 25-30 hookah pipes and was wondering what i could get if i was to pay around £35-£45 for each one?
Any wholesale websites would help....and id prefere branded hookah pipes (e.g al fakher, khalil mamoon, mya etc)

Any help would be much appreciated...and im sure my customers would prefere good tasting/smoking sheesha than the cheap tasting ones.

happy.gif

Depends really on if you want a traditional style pipe, or more modern look. For traditional, your going to want to go with either KM or MZ. Either way you should be getting a good quality hookah. But KM is hand made, so the pipes might vary in quality from one to another. If you want a more modern, then Mya's are a good choice. For a cafe i would go with Mya Acrylics because of there durability, and quality of smoke. Not to mention there some of the cheaper in price Mya hookahs.

If i remember right, Mushrat uses Mya hookahs in his, at least from my outdated memory.

As for wholesale websites, i used to know some, but having checked there links they don't exist anymore. Shows how outdated i am biggrin.gif But one of the vendors here, or other lounge owners should be able to help you with that wink.gif

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Jul 13 2009, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A qt for a lounge? I know it can be done, but I like the more exotic look, I like to smoke out of something thats bigger than my foot.

Agree. If I'm going to a lounge, they better give me a huge hookah to smoke out of. Just enlighens the whole experience.

If you are deciding on getting a KM you may want to see how much a ticket is from the UK to Cairo, Egypt and go to the Khalil Mamoon store yourself and do business with the owners there...I think someone on here has a phone number to the store so you could contact them before going down to Cairo...you can get better pricing on the hookahs at the store, the only downside would be the price of the plane ticket and how many you can carry in your suitcases.

QUOTE (srawas89 @ Jul 13 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are deciding on getting a KM you may want to see how much a ticket is from the UK to Cairo, Egypt and go to the Khalil Mamoon store yourself and do business with the owners there...I think someone on here has a phone number to the store so you could contact them before going down to Cairo...you can get better pricing on the hookahs at the store, the only downside would be the price of the plane ticket and how many you can carry in your suitcases.

LOL is that how all these shops on UK do it?
Providing you live in the UK your best bet is to go to Edgeware road and go to one of the many shops there and they can sort out a order for you.