Espn College Football Pickem Group

Tyler

Pickem group  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join?

• Yes
    • No

UCLA over Oregon, really? You've seen Oregon play the last few weeks. I'm surprised the Neb./Mizzou game wasn't on there in place of something like the CU/Texas game which is an easy 10pts for everyone. I'm thinking the pick'em doesn't put Thurs night games in the mix.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I changed my picks to Arkansas and Tennessee last night before going to bed biggrin.gif

I wish I had changed those games. I though they would be close, but still Auburn and Georgia would win, boy was I wrong. Hopefully those are the only ones I miss though...

Damnit UCLA you ruined my perfect upset week sad.gif Oh well, GO NOLES! GEAUX TIGERS! And I guess go Michigan, but I don't like them or Iowa, can they both lose? biggrin.gif

Yeah Texas is weird like that, but once they start scoring, they won't stop. By the end it'll be Texas by 20

At this rate it's going to be FSU-60++ and GT-60++ and whoever gets the ball last wins.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 10 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah Texas is weird like that, but once they start scoring, they won't stop. By the end it'll be Texas by 20

Very close... 24, lol. If Michigan could have held onto the ball a little more that would have been great.

The only good thing that happened today was moving into 1st place in the group.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 15 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, am I the only one in the group to take Oklahoma over Texas?

I'm still doubtful about OU after the loss to Miami, even with Bradford back. Needless to say, I'm going Texas. It should be a great game though, along with almost all the others in the pick'em this week.

Well, I'm sure Miami could beat Texas even worse than they beat OU

Eh, it's going to be Texas's non-pass defense vs OU's awsome pass offense, and OU's horrible run defense vs Texas' run attack. Going to be something like 39-50

Horrible week for me. At least Florida fell out of #1. That makes me happy.

Whew, an easy week of picks for me. Even thogh I'm calling 3 "upsets"

Not a bad week. Pretty easy picks, but what was with Clemson and Miami? Game wasn't aired here, but I caught the OT on espn360. Excited to see Oregon/USC next week

Meh, I always pick upsets each week lol, sometimes it works out, most the time it doesnt. Clemson was an upset for everyone, still wishing Bama would have lost and the refs wernt suckin the gay-turds' dicks, seriously the Arkansas refs already got fired and the Miss St ones gave them a free TD