• Yes
    • No

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Sep 26 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
try being a FSU fan today :-\

i dont see how it could be worse, this was out 7th loss in 9 years to them, i was tailgating in the freezing rain since 9 then stood in the freezing rain for 2 hours before the game then yelled all game in the freezing rain to watch people that didnt even try to win. when your 180lb is hitting blocks the hardest something is wrong. well be lucky to go to the outback bowl this year

You lost to Iowa, a good team. We lost to usf, a bad team. Freezing rain or not fsu loses the most this week, maybe cal, but probably fsu

This doesn't really have to do with the pick'em, but saw today that USC RB S. Johnson sustained a pretty bad throat injury today when a barbell (275lb benchpress) slipped out of his hands and landed on his throat. Was rushed to the ER for surgery... Hope everything turns out all right for him. Full story

Yeah I Saw that too, Tebow might be playing in the LSU game, too he was released this morning with no complications.

I've def underestimated Stanford, but they have proved themselves over the past few weeks. I'm excited to see them play Oregon and USC

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Oct 4 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking Auburn is going to cause some SEC issues.

Hell yeah they are! War Damn Eagle! wub.gif

Had 7 more points than anyone this week too!

State ALWAYS gives the wolverines a run for their money and I knew this year would be no different. I did however pick Michigan but as my 5 point spot so no harm done! smile.gif

I'm so over this season though. I don't know what the hell is wrong with FSU. How can you go from DOMINATING a #7 team on the road, to getting beat at home and then lose to a "rebuilding" BC!?

I wish that Nebraska game was on there, I totally knew they would win.