• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap what a game!
Go ACC!
Virginia takes TCU.
Mich beats Dame.
OSU beats USC.
and I totally called C.Mich over Mich. St. back in July!

Definitely some good games so far today. I hate both Michigan and ND so if there is a way both can lose, I'm pulling for that!

Nice call on the C. Mich win. That was a good game too. Wish I knew how to do Picture in Picture on the TV so I could have had both of them. Sorry to say but USC is going to roll OSU. At least they better, they are my 10 point pick!

Wow, no one picked Tennessee to lose. I had Michigan to win. And OSU is going to win, sorry bud.

Seriously, how did Houston beat Ok. St? Didn't catch much of the game, but no D or what? Bad times for ND, thought they had it... what happened to the last 2 sec. on the clock too after the last play? I picked UCLA to win, BTW... I'm thinking USC is beating OSU again... We'll see in about 30 min. I was almost certain UCLA was winning it, but because of Pick'em's rating on the game only set it at 2, I had it higher and should have left it there... Edited by Jeff_T

JSU gave georgia tech issues too, they're pretty good. Our kicker couldn't do anything right. Pryor was a beast, they had it won but OSU's reciever corps sucks.

I disagree....that last drive of Pryor's was dismal at best. His footwork is miserable, which in turn screws up his shoulders. He's no Favre and needs some better fundamentals. His comp. percentage was under 50, as was Barkley's. Pryor is more hype than anything.

How many ways can OSU invent to lose?

A good day of college football all around. Got UT vs. San Jose St on right now.....SJS hung with them, but the Utes are going to hang on.

Pryor will probably will the heisman next year. This year, he might have kinks, but so do most team's QBs. Hell, even Tebow has issues operating on the pro level. I'm going to say, that depending on how Miami does next week, that Jac Harris will win the heisman, McCoy, LeFevour, Tebow, and Pryor will all be in contention.

I dont see a Heisman coming out the of the Big Ten. He is a hell of an athlete no doubt about that, maybe with some better weapons around him he'd look better but he just doesn't stand out to me. The Big Ten doesn't play enough high powered games to give their players the recognition to win the Heisman. Pryor doesn't put up big enough number either. Penn St is the team to beat in the Big Ten. Need to win some big games to get some Heisman notoriety as well, and OSU hasn't done that.

FSU Wisconsin was the most watched non-BCS bowl in history. BYU has a HUGE following and since everyone in the MWC is behind them, that's an entire section of the country who would watch, not to mention everyone in the ACC, then every college football fan, UGH!

On another note: There's some tough games to pick from this week!

Hey now not everyone is behind them! It is a love hate relationship here in Utah between the Utes and BYU. If you don't like BYU you absolutely loathe them and hope they get beat by 70 every game. But you are correct, there would be a ton of viewers watching that game.

I think FSU/WI was the most watched because WI has a huge following as I believe FSU does. WI is always a sought after bowl team because their fans travel so well.

Honestly they both suck and are overrated. TCU is the best in the conference and even they're not that good. Either way they're missing out on a fuckton of ratings by not showing this game.

I have no idea what to pick, I've changed them abou 6 different times today alone.

BTW: Random football prediction: Tony Pike wins the heisman.