Espn College Football Pickem Group

Tyler

Pickem group  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join?

• Yes
    • No

I havnt sent out the e-mails because the new game hasn't started yet, I'll do it when it does :-P

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been trying to create an account on ESPN for this and every time I fill out the info, etc then hit "Save" nothing happens. I've tried in Firefox and Safari, same result. Any input?

August is coming, they're doing a lot of updates on fantasy football and such so it's up and down a lot, give it a week

• 2 weeks later...
So I finally got my fantasy ESPN login created and stuff and searched through the groups but didn't see any "Hookah Forum" group. Looked through the public and private groups... And the link from the e-mail about a month ago doesn't bring up a specific group for me, just the list of all groups. Any advice? Has everyone else already joined? When should prizes be shipped, etc? Can't wait for the season to start, should be another amazing one.

OK, the game is finally up. Please make an account on ESPN.com and join college pick'em, search for group Hookah Challenge and the password is lime, remember to PM or e-mail me with the two tie breaker questions 1) What two teams will be in the national title game and 2) Pick your favorite team and tell me what their record will be at the end of the season. Also, include what you're going to donate to the prize pool, must be $10-$15 world of value.

Hope everyone has fun!

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if there were any status updates on this yet? Where/when should we send out our contribution to the prize pool?

I'm having a lot of issues with getting everyone to reply, I'm not sure this is going to happen. As of right now I've only gotten responses from 4 people. sad.gif I was really excited about this too

Even if its only 4 + yourself, making 5 I'd be down to do maybe, 1st gets 2, 2nd gets 1 and 3rd gets 1 or something like that... C'mon people. There are like 8 people in the group on ESPN...
The season starts on Thursday and I'm stoked, it would be nice to add this little competition to it. Edited by Jeff_T

Hows this. Post in this thread what you're going to toss into the prize pool. That way it's official and then at the end of the season we can set claims on the prizes and divy up the places.

I'll toss in a 100g tin of SB.

I'm comforted with the fact that the top 4 (myself included) all missed the OU/BYU game because of an unforeseen incident to Bradford and the Baylor/WF game. Didn't catch the Baylor/WF game, what happened? Great weekend of games though. Excited for next week. Hopefully things will get sorted out with this and we can get the competition going.

Yeah, NO ONE thought BYU would win. Wake missed a field goal and had 4 turnovers.

Got my picks in too. I'm calling OSU beats out USC by 5 and Notre Dame takes Michigan by 12. FSU beat JSU by 60

Pointer you still have a chance to win, I've seen some people forget a week in the middle, I've personally bombed a week last year and no one did well in week 1 due to the Wake and BYU games. Whats is your submission to the prize pool?

I'll toss in whatever. I'm new to the whole hookah scene so I figured I'll just let the winner pick something and I'd have it shipped to them if that is cool otherwise I can pick something up if you would rather? Of course this is assuming I don't win!

Maybe I missed it in the previous posts but are we doing a winner take all or how is that all going to play out?

Right now since we didn't ever everyone who origonally expresssed interest to reply in time, then winner takes all. So, I think there's 5 people total right now.