14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only good thing about going with the change is last week on Sat at like 1am I went with UCLA instead of Tenn... Hopefully this weeks turns out as well if not better than last week. Kinda sucks having to go against my hometown school, U of Arizona, but I don't think they'll fair well against Iowa. I'm surprised the Miami/GT game isn't in the pick'em, should be a good game to watch though. Edited by Jeff_T

I actually had ULCA winning the whole time then changed to Tenn the last second :*(

Miami/GT game was good, if you like Miami. I wish it had been in the picks, I knew that was going to happen. Although what happened to Miami offense in the last 6-7min, gave up?

Watched some of the highlights of the BSU/FS game and wow. What's with the multiple 60+ yard plays... I think BSU is going 13-0. I also keep doubting some of my picks for this week and going back to look at them, but just end up changing the confidence pts of them. Should be some close ones though.

Fresno almost came back in the 3rd but gave up 2 turnovers in the 4th that allowed boise to seal the win.

Fresno almost came back in the 3rd but gave up 2 turnovers in the 4th that allowed boise to seal the win.

This may be a little late or you may already know FSU, but the BYU/FSU game is on "Versus"... Not a great day of picks so far, hopefully the rest go well.

Yeah, not only did FSU win, they dominated, in Provo, after everyone said FSU would be lucky to have a winning season. Miami and FSU are back, look out top 10, the ACC is coming.

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Sep 22 2009, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
holy shit I thought last weeks games were tough to pick.

+1 this weeks were extremely hard! Who did you guys pick in the Miami/VT game? I went with Miami Barely... Also lets not start counting the chickens FSU... I think it will still be awhile until the ACC can actually contend for the National Championship.

I went Miami too. They're going to run the table or go 11-1, possibly losing to OU or someone they shouldn't lose to like Duke or Virginia.

Everyone is drinking ACC kool-aid after last week, don't be suprised to see a Miami-Cincinnati national title game if they both go 12-0 or 11-1.

I also went Miami, but I don't see there being a Miami/Cinnci nat. title game. Maybe Miami if they can keep up with what they've been doing but I don't know about Cinnci. Very exciting/hard to pick games this week, can't wait.