Hookah Beach Smoking

Hey guys I was just wondering for all those florida smokers is it allowed to smoke on the beach or is it different with each city? Just wondering cuz I am traveling to Ft. Myers Beach tonight and staying for a week...my mom is bringing her hookah and I was thinking about smoking it on the beach.

I did it all the time in Destin, it is 100% legit, get ready to answer a lot of questions though...

Thanks for all the replies...unfortunately I may not be able to smoke on the beach.....its raining right now and its prob gonna be windy all week...o well ill just enjoy a bowl of nakhla DA, mixed with rose and strawberry inside.

And yea its cool knowing that your mom smokes hookah. Although with middle easterners its not all that uncommon. She really knows how to pack a nice bowl of nakhla.

Oh and ilikemyusername I unfortunately wont be able to meet up with you unless you are able to drive down in the eveningish cuz I dont have access to a car and am only available during the late evening. PM me if you wanna meet up

Anyways everybody enjoy your smoking!

the ONLY real setback to this i could see is glass bans on the beach. i'm sure some pricks who are real militant anti-smokers will try and get you for this. but a mya acrylic or mini mya acrylic should solve this problemo.

Yea I can see that. Too bad I only have a glass hookah with me.

Oh well it's really windy so I cant since I don't have a windcover. Even if I did I think it's windy enough my hookah will fall over unless I hold on to it all the time.

QUOTE (TexasHookah @ Jun 28 2009, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking about hitting up the beach with my hookah in Jamaica in July. Should be fun and relaxing.

Jamaica or Jamaica Beach?

to OP: Bury it in the sand and bring extra tin foil to rig up a wind-guard

QUOTE (Dr. B @ Jun 30 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (TexasHookah @ Jun 28 2009, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking about hitting up the beach with my hookah in Jamaica in July. Should be fun and relaxing.

Jamaica or Jamaica Beach?

to OP: Bury it in the sand and bring extra tin foil to rig up a wind-guard

i loled....ohhh galveston