Photo Shoot With Rebecca & Ferrari F430 Spider

chinamon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jul 31 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Suspect136 @ Jul 30 2009, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo chinamom You gotta teach me a few things about how ur hanging with these girls and shit bro lol guy must got some fly moves or a billion in his pocket lol

ok, just reread what you just wrote and that should be your first clue. facepalm.gif

hahah delsol. i was thinking the same thing.
it is actually very easy for any guy to meet and get to know any girl. it all comes down to your approach. women are very good at reading men. if you come across as pushy or desperate or stupid then you've got no chance.

edit: but if you did not know that already then i dont think anyone can help you. Edited by chinamon

i agree with you chinamon. By the way, you sure know how to work a camera, you make everything look good. Also, her boobs are perfect....too big....you must be on drugs ppl! rofl

• 2 weeks later...
Nice pics But I think the whole big boobs fast cars thing is a bit over done.Really dosn't qualify as art.
Would be good for a garage calander though.Personaly I like real girls with real boobs in a nice country setting.Pretty girl though its too bad she got the boob job.

Tiny real boobs are better than any fake boobs by a long shot. smile.gif

I mean no disrespect to the ladies of the eye candy world.But If you put yourself out there for dudes to stare and drool at your body then don't be supprised when they start to hoot & whistle too.
I got to admit I like to look at these kinds photos as much as the next guy,but they lack an artistic quality.