Photo Shoot With Rebecca & Ferrari F430 Spider

chinamon

so ive been wanting to try doing a photo shoot for a while now and finally got around to it. i made sure my first model was rebecca and nobody else. picked her up and we drove down to buffalo (from toronto) to meet up with my friend who owned a 2008 ferrari f430 spider. we had no idea where to do the shoot cuz i wasnt familiar with the buffalo area and he wasnt familiar with what would look good as a background. we ended up at the marina and the location totally sucked. i think the photos turned out pretty well but would be MUCH better if i had a good location to work with.

anyway, here goes...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting....not so sure about the whole boobage thing though. lol? they look fake. let me know where she went to get them done. lol.

btw--the flower in her hair, should be a reddish/orangish....it would probably stand out more and balance the photos...then again...I don't know wtf I'm talking about :-p Edited by Vampy6997

Holy fn shit!

I think she would make any location look like Heaven.

Bro you could have taken those shots with a dead pandas in the back ground and it would have still been beautiful.

thewave.gif

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jun 26 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
interesting....not so sure about the whole boobage thing though. lol? they look fake. let me know where she went to get them done. lol.

btw--the flower in her hair, should be a reddish/orangish....it would probably stand out more and balance the photos...then again...I don't know wtf I'm talking about :-p

they arent real but they sure are fabulous!

I dunno. I like em dont get me wrong. But heres what i think about em:

I dont think the marina suited your needs well. I think it almost works as a contrast between her and an unforgiving industrial area, but its not quite industrial enough for that. But then it almost works with her and someplace wild with a wild car, but then its not quite there either. I think that the composition is good, the model and the car work well together, but i just think that the location is not quite in either place enough. Like i say they turned out good anyway.

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Jun 27 2009, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dunno. I like em dont get me wrong. But heres what i think about em:

I dont think the marina suited your needs well. I think it almost works as a contrast between her and an unforgiving industrial area, but its not quite industrial enough for that. But then it almost works with her and someplace wild with a wild car, but then its not quite there either. I think that the composition is good, the model and the car work well together, but i just think that the location is not quite in either place enough. Like i say they turned out good anyway.

yeah i already mentioned in the OP that the location pretty much ruined it.
we went to the marina cuz i wanted to get close to the lake and have the lake in the background but we couldnt get close enough to the water.

QUOTE (chinamon @ Jun 26 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

btw--the flower in her hair, should be a reddish/orangish....it would probably stand out more and balance the photos...then again...I don't know wtf I'm talking about :-p

boob doc's name, pls smile.gif

My Dad always said "if you can feel 'em, their real" smile.gif
I had a former co-worker, still a good friend that was really petite like this girl and she had a natural C cup that looked pretty big for her size. Her boyfriend invested heavily in Dow-Corning and she comes back to work sporting these monster knockers and we nicknamed her "tits on a stick". ohmy.gif
Fortunately she has a great sense of humor. I asked her if I could see 'em to see if the had "made in China" stamped on the bottoms. She tod me she was afraid they may give her back problems some day but me being the gent that I am offered my support anytime she needed it. smile.gif

That is one really hot car and you're still a fantastic photographer CM smile.gif Great talent

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jun 26 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Jun 26 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jun 26 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? I know i have never seen them and will never see them, but just know that God given ones are appreciated more than most people think.

But I'm just so tiny sad.gif lol

Ya, I think real tits are much better than fake.

Vampy, if you need a second opinion, just email me a pic and I will let you know what I think wink.gif

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 27 2009, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya, I think real tits are much better than fake.

Vampy, if you need a second opinion, just email me a pic and I will let you know what I think wink.gif

^hahaha, great
but yeah, real ones are definitely better. love em.

andd, great pics dude. Fuck the background, everyones' eyes are on the chick. And maybe the car.
Sexy. A little thin around the waist (the model), but sexy.

QUOTE (Vampy6997 @ Jun 27 2009, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you would come all the way to toronto for it? im pretty sure there is a good plastic surgeon closer to your area.

I like em, except for the white stripper shoes. The black ones look fine. I haven't seen many photo shoots of this kind so i dont know what the norm is but I feel that they're out of place and makes the whole picture less classy.