Largest Hookah Store In Jerusalem

For the last 3 years I've lived on a village between Bethleham and Hebron. You'd think that in Arab towns you can find hookahs or shisha but tourist prices still not high, its mostly Chinese manufactured and the bare ammount of shisha variety. For Bethleham orArab part of Hebron I can't say, as Israeli law does not allow Jews there, and even if we did, it might cost our lives.Though you can see Arabs traditionally dressed in most every Israeli shop. (Our gain-their loss). But Jerusalem is another matter. The "old city" of Jerusalem with an Arab Quarter, Jewish Quarter, Armenian, Christian Quarters have all the Holy Sites and have enough to do their of intrest to keep a person busy for months , but in the Arab market I broke my heart since IF they sell shisha or hookahs, the variety is poor. I had gone to one place in the Jerusalem center area not far from the Old City called "Siam". They have Nakhla, Al-Sultan which I think is really good, home made shisha really fine and a great selection of hookahs, but not the brands you can get in the USA. I think they are all Chinese from what I see is available on the Chinese manufacturer websites. Prices are very cheap for shisha and hookah there. 10 assorted packs of your choice for $11.25. If you have a terrific hookah at home, you can get any kind or size of good ones for cheap and smoke them here at those prices. I found though this week not far from there a better place and cheaper with more variety. "Goa" (as in Goa,India) where many Israelis have gone. "Goa" I knew existed but couldn't find even though I was equipped with the street number and knew the area well. "Siam" is on Yaffa street ajunct to Ben Yehuda street. Further down off Yaffa Street is Moshe Yoel Solomon street 3. That's "Goa". I got 10 packs of assorted shisha of my choice for $10.00. Its also fresh shiah, they do have a large box of old shisha for even cheaper. The hookahs are also Chinese but more variety and some nice figurine hookahs.
I expressed intrest in a Jordanian shisha in a pack of 10 which I bought years before sitting on the side, and another made in "Rammallah,Palestine" which is nextdoor to Jerusalem. The prices are written up at both stores so even if you speak English you can't get ripped off .

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Jun 18 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For Bethleham orArab part of Hebron I can't say, as Israeli law does not allow Jews there, and even if we did, it might cost our lives.T

its aggravating to see people cant just embrace differences and let everyone live happily together.

• 2 weeks later...
with much help from TizaNabi (via phone directions)

I FOUND GOA!

Its like shisha heaven. So much tobacco, so many cheesy chinese hookahs!

I bought 3x100g tubs of shisha for 36 sheckels = $12AUS

Just smoked a bowl of lemon/mint of their own homebrew shisha and it was deeee-lish biggrin.gif

Ill go back and take happy snaps for the forum.

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Jun 18 2009, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the last 3 years I've lived on a village between Bethleham and Hebron. You'd think that in Arab towns you can find hookahs or shisha but tourist prices still not high, its mostly Chinese manufactured and the bare ammount of shisha variety. For Bethleham orArab part of Hebron I can't say, as Israeli law does not allow Jews there, and even if we did, it might cost our lives.Though you can see Arabs traditionally dressed in most every Israeli shop. (Our gain-their loss). But Jerusalem is another matter. The "old city" of Jerusalem with an Arab Quarter, Jewish Quarter, Armenian, Christian Quarters have all the Holy Sites and have enough to do their of intrest to keep a person busy for months , but in the Arab market I broke my heart since IF they sell shisha or hookahs, the variety is poor. I had gone to one place in the Jerusalem center area not far from the Old City called "Siam". They have Nakhla, Al-Sultan which I think is really good, home made shisha really fine and a great selection of hookahs, but not the brands you can get in the USA. I think they are all Chinese from what I see is available on the Chinese manufacturer websites. Prices are very cheap for shisha and hookah there. 10 assorted packs of your choice for $11.25. If you have a terrific hookah at home, you can get any kind or size of good ones for cheap and smoke them here at those prices. I found though this week not far from there a better place and cheaper with more variety. "Goa" (as in Goa,India) where many Israelis have gone. "Goa" I knew existed but couldn't find even though I was equipped with the street number and knew the area well. "Siam" is on Yaffa street ajunct to Ben Yehuda street. Further down off Yaffa Street is Moshe Yoel Solomon street 3. That's "Goa". I got 10 packs of assorted shisha of my choice for $10.00. Its also fresh shiah, they do have a large box of old shisha for even cheaper. The hookahs are also Chinese but more variety and some nice figurine hookahs.
I expressed intrest in a Jordanian shisha in a pack of 10 which I bought years before sitting on the side, and another made in "Rammallah,Palestine" which is nextdoor to Jerusalem. The prices are written up at both stores so even if you speak English you can't get ripped off .

I actually gave my friend, who is going to Israel, $200 to buy tobacco from Goa last week. Last time he went he sent me back some of their lemon mint. Best stuff ever. Im just hoping that customs doesnt snatch my package here in the next month. Edited by freezerburn456