"the Offical" This Is Where I Smoke Thread

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to show where we all relax and take are minds off things with a nice smoke. Since we have a member picture thread i thought this would also be cool. Please post pictures of the places you have smoked and your most used spot.

Here is a picture of where you can usally find me puffing away. However it is not very recent because we are getting a lot of remodeling done to it.

QUOTE (HsK BATES @ Jun 16 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to show where we all relax and take are minds off things with a nice smoke. Since we have a member picture thread i thought this would also be cool. Please post pictures of the places you have smoked and your most used spot.

Here is a picture of where you can usally find me puffing away. However it is not very recent because we are getting a lot of remodeling done to it.

Awesome idea man! When I get home from the office I will contribute... gorgeous backyard btw

QUOTE (HsK BATES @ Jun 16 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

F*ck yeah... Sweet place. Except for the closeness to the neighbor, this is how I imagine my backyard will be (maybe a jacuzzi too).

I love it...

I just moved into a new apartment and am working on making the porch area feel very lounge-ish.

This is the sack and the hookah table (notice the ingenious use of window latches as hose holders hahaha):

This is the view from the sack... another big sack is on the way (come on ups) and will replace these two IKEA chairs:

QUOTE (HsK BATES @ Jun 16 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lowspeed that is an awsome lounge spot man. Im hoping to turn my guest room into a large office/chill spot with couch and tv

Thanks dude! Post up some pics when you are done, I need inspiration... but I love these sacks... fits 3 people... and once in a blue moon when my cosmic energy is perfect its me and 2 girls.... lol...

QUOTE (joytron @ Jun 16 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice set-up lowspeed, its good to get another surfer on here.

Thanks man... although I wish I was in cali... I always have to wait for a storm for some decent action dance2.gif

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ Jun 22 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My front porch, this is where I do most of my smoking.

Me smoking on my porch.

The salt water creek, it fills from the ocean and drains back into it

and a room with a view, my favorite place to smoke.

That's gorgeous man... I'm bringing my kayak for the Florida Smoke Fest! Awesome stuff.

Well I just got the second sack and footrest in today, set them up an had to share! Having some people over tonight, hopefully it will work out well good.

Sorry for the quality, took these with my G1.

My back porch, where i usually smoke and watch tv. Anyone see the bear trap? wink.gif

My Tangiers, coal holder star biggrin.gif and my two MYA's. Some hoses in the background.

and my lovely shoebox full of almost everything I need.