Goodbye Hookah Forum

Hey guys, I just wanted to say goodbye to Hookah Forum, at least for now. I've met a lot of really cool people on this site and...well, a few not so cool people on this site. Thanks for teaching me a few things I would have never even thought about. I might be back later but for now I need at least a break from the constant badgering simply because I like SB and don't personally feel that Tangiers is the best thing in the world, it's really good, but I think SB is the best. I hope everyone takes care and some people learn to be more open minded to others' opinions and taste preferences.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm new here and everything, but all I can do is echo what Lowspeedchase said... Don't let a minority push you off a message board. Just ignore them. Anyone that feels they should deny you your opinion should just be ignored.

ah, come on man. You know how many times I catch grief over an idea I have from people who don't know the first thing about hardly anything? Some people say the mod idea sucks and that's okay. Many of them are seasoned smokers that honestly feel that way.
Go through just about every thread on any ideas I ever had and count the detractors. You can't sweat that kinda shit bro. Even the most beautiful scenic drives you could ever take are going to have less than scenic views.
Kick back and enjoy the ride.
Just because things get goofy just brush it off and be yourself. If they don't like it tell 'em Scalli says they can kiss his nub finger smile.gif

QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 9 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ah, come on man. You know how many times I catch grief over an idea I have from people who don't know the first thing about hardly anything? Some people say the mod idea sucks and that's okay. Many of them are seasoned smokers that honestly feel that way.
Go through just about every thread on any ideas I ever had and count the detractors. You can't sweat that kinda shit bro. Even the most beautiful scenic drives you could ever take are going to have less than scenic views.
Kick back and enjoy the ride.
Just because things get goofy just brush it off and be yourself. If they don't like it tell 'em Scalli says they can kiss his nub finger smile.gif

Wise words, indeed.

Don't leave man, who cares if someone is biased? that just makes them the ignorant asshole if they can't see that other people have different preferences.

(But if you do leave, we still need to play D3)

dont leave cuz of that... ima huge fan of starbuzz and tonic but i dont mind ppl speaking out their own views or bashing on my views. its just life man some ppl will alwasy try to impose their will on others while you keep yours.

you are leaving a community/forum because you like one thing and other people do not agree with you?
you will come across many many many disagreements in your life, are you gonna run from all of them? i hope not.
i think you should stay.

QUOTE (Imsomint @ Jun 9 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scalliwag @ Jun 9 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't sweat that kinda shit bro.

One of the coolest things I have ever seen a person with gray hair state.

Scalli is the man, it's just the kind of thing you should expect from him smile.gif

but seriously, FSU stick around brah! I sure like Tangiers more than Starbuzz but shit. I disagree with a WHOLE lot of things that are said on these forums. I just state my own opinion either way smile.gif

The main reason I don't smoke more SB is the price and im just a poor student :|

Lol this has to be a joke...leaving cuz some people push tannys?
Hell I love Fantasia and Starbuzz and Epic smoke, and tannies hasnt lived up to what its been for me, but i aint leaving!
If you feel thats what you really have to do, youre wrong, but i wish the best of luck to you lol.

Yea, I wouldnt leave over that. I own a KM and hate the bandwagon of KM guys here (sorry to all you guys, they are good hookahs, but its not all the hookah on how it smokes). I also love Tangiers and hate how everyone is possibly a little too crazy about... Just saying, think about it

QUOTE (chinamon @ Jun 9 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you are leaving a community/forum because you like one thing and other people do not agree with you?
you will come across many many many disagreements in your life, are you gonna run from all of them? i hope not.
i think you should stay.

Seconded in a big way

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Jun 9 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol this has to be a joke...leaving cuz some people push tannys?
Hell I love Fantasia and Starbuzz and Epic smoke, and tannies hasnt lived up to what its been for me, but i aint leaving!
If you feel thats what you really have to do, youre wrong, but i wish the best of luck to you lol.

ya I was starting to think this was a joke to but, Cotsi already did that on April 1st ;p

It's not just because of this reason, there are others but I don't feel like making a bigger deal out of it than it already is. Some (one in particular) of the mod(s) are just down right disrespectful and rude. I have the upmost respect for Eric, Mush, and a lot of the regular members like tiny, fcb, china, scalli, SS, Tati, and the list could go on forever. In this case, a few sour apples have spoiled the bunch.

Dude. You made it into something by making an emo "goodbye cruel forum" note in the first place. This is bound to turn into some big thread, while accomplishing so much less than an email to Adam would have done. Edited by freeOS