Stuie Is A Daddy!

Stuie

Well the shit hit the fan...my mother in law has been staying with us (as you know) and stressing melody and me out. And we asked nicely if should wouldn't mind leaving early to give us time alone... of course she took it personal, became defensive, started screaming that my family is trying to turn melody against her, I am an alcoholic, I am evil, I am really not a Christian...it's bad the blow up has been going on since 9pm My parents came cause i was stressed out and so was melody, and it got worse, she's leaving in the morning, but I am apparently Satan in her eyes. Which makes melody fell horrible and our first week with our daughter... the worst in years. The blowout finally ended around 11. and when my wife tried to explain again to her at around 1am. She Screamed we ganged up on her and she isn't talking to us. She is leaving this morning but the damage done to the best week of my life is done!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 12 2009, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the shit hit the fan...my mother in law has been staying with us (as you know) and stressing melody and me out. And we asked nicely if should wouldn't mind leaving early to give us time alone... of course she took it personal, became defensive, started screaming that my family is trying to turn melody against her, I am an alcoholic, I am evil, I am really not a Christian...it's bad the blow up has been going on since 9pm My parents came cause i was stressed out and so was melody, and it got worse, she's leaving in the morning, but I am apparently Satan in her eyes. Which makes melody fell horrible and our first week with our daughter... the worst in years. The blowout finally ended around 11. and when my wife tried to explain again to her at around 1am. She Screamed we ganged up on her and she isn't talking to us. She is leaving this morning but the damage done to the best week of my life is done!

In my experience these types of blowouts are usually better in the long run. I know it sounds crazy but, this gives people a chance to get their feelings out in the open instead of holding them back. After a while when everyone has a chance to settle down, things are ususally better.

Good luck my friend, if you need anything you know where to find me..

BTW what seems to be the problem? Yu had a beautiful baby AND got rid of your mother inlaw all in the same week!! thats bettter than hitting the lotto!! WOOHOOO,, HAH,, I'm just messing with you Stuie tongue.gif

The mother-in-law is gone, peace has been restored and my wife and baby are making me smile from ear to ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 12 2009, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The mother-in-law is gone, peace has been restored and my wife and baby are making me smile from ear to ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear all worked out! Did you end up getting that pink frilly hookah to honor her birth?

YAAAAAY STUIEEE!!!!!

Dude, I'm proud of you. Hard enough to go through the first week with a new baby, harder with family problems.

Sorry you had to go through such stupid persecution but I'm super happy for you and your wife bro.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 12 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 12 2009, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad to hear all worked out! Did you end up getting that pink frilly hookah to honor her birth?

I did. Hope to have pics up soon with the mods I was able to complete in time.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jun 12 2009, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YAAAAAY STUIEEE!!!!!

Dude, I'm proud of you. Hard enough to go through the first week with a new baby, harder with family problems.

Sorry you had to go through such stupid persecution but I'm super happy for you and your wife bro.

Yeah it was a disaster but it's better now. According to my sister in law she has been doing research and believes she has Psychotic Depression cause she isn't taking her, depression meds, thyroid meds, hormones, and several other meds and skipping her therapy.