Stuie Is A Daddy!

Stuie

It's finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadence Joy Halverson was born June 8, 2009 at 4:04am. She was 7lbs 9oz and 20 3/4" Long.

After 24 hours of labor trying everything to do it naturally, Melody finally had to go on drugs to progress the labor and manage pain. After attempting to using the vacuum pump to help the baby we ended up having a C Section.

Melody and Cadence are doing fine. Melody and Baby should be released Wednesday Morning. It's been a long few 2 days. Going to try to get a little sleep and get back up to the hospital!

Secret Hookah Project Pics will be up soon. Waiting for Melody to get home so she can smoke with me in celebration. Several mods where not able to get done in time since she was 3 weeks early.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it will end up being Melody's call she hasn't made the final decision yet. Either Romman Good Times of Tangiers Lemon Blossom

Welcome to Dadhood bro! The most exciting, sleep deprived, nervracking, joy, puke, rice cereal, and poop filled journey of your life awaits you! Glad everything went well, be sure to lend the wifey a helping hand in the next few weeks, C-sections are tough to recover from.

Looking forward to grumpy sleepless Stuie's return and of course since this IS HF, pics of the special secret hookah project.

Congratulations! She's beautiful, man. Best of luck

Congrats Stuie! There is nothing more life changing than becoming a daddy. It can give you some of the most trying moments of your life, but I'll tell you. I'd take all of those a million times over, for all the times your child can make you light up inside with something so simple as a laugh or smile.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 8 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadence Joy Halverson was born June 8, 2009 at 4:04am. She was 7lbs 9oz and 20 3/4" Long.

After 24 hours of labor trying everything to do it naturally, Melody finally had to go on drugs to progress the labor and manage pain. After attempting to using the vacuum pump to help the baby we ended up having a C Section.

Melody and Cadence are doing fine. Melody and Baby should be released Wednesday Morning. It's been a long few 2 days. Going to try to get a little sleep and get back up to the hospital!

Secret Hookah Project Pics will be up soon. Waiting for Melody to get home so she can smoke with me in celebration. Several mods where not able to get done in time since she was 3 weeks early.

WOO HOO!

Mazel Tov and many happy returns!

Many blessings upon you and your family. Congrats and good luck with everything!

your baby girl was born the sme day as Larry the Wood Guy's grand-daughter! smile.gif I'll send you something made by Larry himself so you have it as a memento. ;)It was real nice to get good news from two great guys on the same day. smile.gif