Tangiers Flavor List

I did a bit of searching and couldn't find a list that describes all the flavors with different names. Ex Blackthorn. which is really a plant that produces berries.

There are a bunch of flavors I want to try but not quite sure of what they are. I would prefer not to drop 15 bucks for something I wont end up liking. Does anyone know what the others are. I know eric knows and Im sure he will chime in sooner or later.

Thanks,

Mike

Your best bet is to check the tobacco review forums. Just about every flavor is reviewed there. I can also tell you that chances are you will like just about every tangiers flavor. Just make sure that you prepare the tobacco the correct way before smoking it. If you don't acclimate it long enough it will taste something like bbq sauce. If you still don't have an idea on the flavors let me know and i'll be able to tell you, i've had just about every one of them.

Yeah....that was dumb I should know better....maybe since im unemployed I will compile a list of flavors. I know there is one floating around with all the numbers.

Yeah i saw that list somewhere too. Some of those flavors are discontinued though the last time i checked. Btw, if you're going to order tangiers, i highly suggest trying schnozberry and brambleberry. As i've been told, schnozberry is a mixture of eric's leftover fruit flavors, which would explain why it tastes different everytime i get it. As you might see on some of these posts, brambleberry is perfect.

Yeah thats the list.....im prolly going to order schnozberry now that i know what it is. Like I said i might go through the reviews and describe more of the flavors with odd names. I will also give credit. and add to the wiki?

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ Jun 8 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah thats the list.....im prolly going to order schnozberry now that i know what it is. Like I said i might go through the reviews and describe more of the flavors with odd names. I will also give credit. and add to the wiki?

the schnozberry tastes like schnozberries. It really is quite awesome.

Two changes for all you number crunchers. 83 is now "undesignated" all unnumbered flavors will be numbered 83. We're adding "Bug Powder" (From Burroughs), which may parade around as #83 or have a new number assigned. Its the analog of Schonozzberry, just with kashmir, floral and mint flavors.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jun 11 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two changes for all you number crunchers. 83 is now "undesignated" all unnumbered flavors will be numbered 83. We're adding "Bug Powder" (From Burroughs), which may parade around as #83 or have a new number assigned. Its the analog of Schonozzberry, just with kashmir, floral and mint flavors.

hmmm...i may not order that(since its going to be a mix of all three lines), but i may make a bootleg mix of it myself with just OG...sounds pretty good to me!