Al Dameer Al Arabi

Tyler

I just wanted to share with people who havn't seen this video that there is always more than one side to a war, a fight, a nation, a people. This video is very graphic in some areas so if you're squeemish I advice caution. The video itself is roughly 40 minutes long in its entierty and is broken into 4 parts on YouTube. The english translations are on the bottom as well as in the top right when the cutscenes happen. To get to the next part follow the first link in the "related videos" section ususally it's located there. I hope you take the time to listen and watch while you enjoy your hookah and let me know what you think about the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBkdh_7PaVQ

Did you actually watch all 4 parts of it?

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jun 9 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you actually watch all 4 parts of it?

Of course not. I don't have 40 minutes to watch something so ambiguous as that. Though frankly it could be 40 minutes of glorifying hookah, the Second Amendment, and computer games and it still wouldn't hold my interest for that long.

What I don't understand, I did watch chunks of a lot of it, is what the point is? It doesn't sound like some plea for world peace because of the repeated line that all Arabs are brothers (while world peace would emphasize the brotherhood of men).

I watched the first video, although I enjoyed the music, and the images are pretty powerful.. it doesnt really make sense.. it kinda just rambles on..maybe if I watch the rest of the vids it will make sense..

• 2 weeks later...
Lets take out a map of the world and see that the Middle East contains a great percentage of size of that world. Add Turkey,Turkmenestah,the Moslem areas of the former Soviet who are gigantically large countries....and then lets take a look at thesmall percentage of that map which is Palestine. Just as you have been telling your children from generation to generation for 61 long years, we Jews passed the tradition down for 3400 years. (a bit longer). I live in a small village between Hebron and Bethleham.We have Arab villages within 1,2 and 3 kilometers from us. In April one of those neighbors came to my village and planted an axe into the head of an 13 year old boy killing him. 3 years ago a man from our village had his throat slit while meditating inthe woods.Lets say that those Arabs did this to avenge wrongs done by Israelis . But you kill brother Arabs too. Last week Druze attacked Christian Arabs inside of the Galilee after one of the parties said horrible things on the internet.They live in the same village. This week it was found that a Moslem put the fake accusations on the internet....In Iraq its not news if 150 Arabs who went to market get killed in a bomb by other Moslems. We could have had peace so long ago.We do have with Egypt and Jordan.From people who live by the sword and glorify it, its not easy. Instead of 4 videos on youtube about war, make a short one about peace. I would love to see it. I love to hear the call for prayer from the Moslem towers.I see Arabs who shop where we do, yet I am not allowed into the cities we "captured".Did you take out a map online on the Middle East which includes all the North African countries?Look how much bigger Sudan is than its gigantic neighbor Egypt? Now look at Israel, a little banana peel on that gigantic map. I respect the Arab culture, religon, intellect,its soldiers, artists. We could have economic growth instead of war machines.But you have JUST to get rid of the Jews. Then it will be fine? You'll find something to kill each other for when you will no longer be united in hate for Israel. Why not look on us as the catalyst to make contact on for peace instead?If we had that hate and are using genocide against the Palestinians then why have the ammount of our citizens raised to 20% of our country be Arabs? Are they being killed? And Palestinianpopulation growth is so huge under our war machine and always getting bigger through the years. We are not doing as well as the Nazis it seems.They killed 6 million Jews and 14 million other peoples in 6 years. In our 61 your numbers increase.Why not try for peace? It has a price but so much less than fighting. Edited by TizaNabi

Beautifully said brother...

Enough of using the israel-palestine conflict as a uniting force of hatred to mask other internal problems.

Work for peace, coz Israel aint goin nowhere smile.gif

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Jun 27 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets take out a map of the world and see that the Middle East contains a great percentage of size of that world. Add Turkey,Turkmenestah,the Moslem areas of the former Soviet who are gigantically large countries....and then lets take a look at thesmall percentage of that map which is Palestine. Just as you have been telling your children from generation to generation for 61 long years, we Jews passed the tradition down for 3400 years. (a bit longer). I live in a small village between Hebron and Bethleham.We have Arab villages within 1,2 and 3 kilometers from us. In April one of those neighbors came to my village and planted an axe into the head of an 13 year old boy killing him. 3 years ago a man from our village had his throat slit while meditating inthe woods.Lets say that those Arabs did this to avenge wrongs done by Israelis . But you kill brother Arabs too. Last week Druze attacked Christian Arabs inside of the Galilee after one of the parties said horrible things on the internet.They live in the same village. This week it was found that a Moslem put the fake accusations on the internet....In Iraq its not news if 150 Arabs who went to market get killed in a bomb by other Moslems. We could have had peace so long ago.We do have with Egypt and Jordan.From people who live by the sword and glorify it, its not easy. Instead of 4 videos on youtube about war, make a short one about peace. I would love to see it. I love to hear the call for prayer from the Moslem towers.I see Arabs who shop where we do, yet I am not allowed into the cities we "captured".Did you take out a map online on the Middle East which includes all the North African countries?Look how much bigger Sudan is than its gigantic neighbor Egypt? Now look at Israel, a little banana peel on that gigantic map. I respect the Arab culture, religon, intellect,its soldiers, artists. We could have economic growth instead of war machines.But you have JUST to get rid of the Jews. Then it will be fine? You'll find something to kill each other for when you will no longer be united in hate for Israel. Why not look on us as the catalyst to make contact on for peace instead?If we had that hate and are using genocide against the Palestinians then why have the ammount of our citizens raised to 20% of our country be Arabs? Are they being killed? And Palestinianpopulation growth is so huge under our war machine and always getting bigger through the years. We are not doing as well as the Nazis it seems.They killed 6 million Jews and 14 million other peoples in 6 years. In our 61 your numbers increase.Why not try for peace? It has a price but so much less than fighting.

I find your reply to this thread totally offensive and unrelated to the thread.

There are alot of Arabs, Muslims, Isrealis and Jews on this forum and we all have our strong feelings towards this subject. I am an Arab-Muslim and could easily reply the statements in your post but in spirit of keeping peace on this forum I will refrain from that. This is one of those sensitive topics which I think should be left alone or if you want make a thread discussing your feelings specifically (personally when I see a thread with comments I don't like or I feel my reply might offend someone I refrain from posting.)

This specific video is a call to Arabs to unite so that we don't fight against one and another and allow others to do injustices to us.

So peace be upon you brother.

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Jun 27 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets take out a map of the world and see that the Middle East contains a great percentage of size of that world. Add Turkey,Turkmenestah,the Moslem areas of the former Soviet who are gigantically large countries....and then lets take a look at thesmall percentage of that map which is Palestine. Just as you have been telling your children from generation to generation for 61 long years, we Jews passed the tradition down for 3400 years. (a bit longer). I live in a small village between Hebron and Bethleham.We have Arab villages within 1,2 and 3 kilometers from us. In April one of those neighbors came to my village and planted an axe into the head of an 13 year old boy killing him. 3 years ago a man from our village had his throat slit while meditating inthe woods.Lets say that those Arabs did this to avenge wrongs done by Israelis . But you kill brother Arabs too. Last week Druze attacked Christian Arabs inside of the Galilee after one of the parties said horrible things on the internet.They live in the same village. This week it was found that a Moslem put the fake accusations on the internet....In Iraq its not news if 150 Arabs who went to market get killed in a bomb by other Moslems. We could have had peace so long ago.We do have with Egypt and Jordan.From people who live by the sword and glorify it, its not easy. Instead of 4 videos on youtube about war, make a short one about peace. I would love to see it. I love to hear the call for prayer from the Moslem towers.I see Arabs who shop where we do, yet I am not allowed into the cities we "captured".Did you take out a map online on the Middle East which includes all the North African countries?Look how much bigger Sudan is than its gigantic neighbor Egypt? Now look at Israel, a little banana peel on that gigantic map. I respect the Arab culture, religon, intellect,its soldiers, artists. We could have economic growth instead of war machines.But you have JUST to get rid of the Jews. Then it will be fine? You'll find something to kill each other for when you will no longer be united in hate for Israel. Why not look on us as the catalyst to make contact on for peace instead?If we had that hate and are using genocide against the Palestinians then why have the ammount of our citizens raised to 20% of our country be Arabs? Are they being killed? And Palestinianpopulation growth is so huge under our war machine and always getting bigger through the years. We are not doing as well as the Nazis it seems.They killed 6 million Jews and 14 million other peoples in 6 years. In our 61 your numbers increase.Why not try for peace? It has a price but so much less than fighting.
Edited by SmokinMoose

Tiza that's incredibly offensive and not to mention highly inaccurate. You mention 61 years, maybe you seem to forget that Muslims come from the same lineage as Jews -- through Abraham, and Hagar was the first and only woman to recieve direction covenental promises with God, allowing them to essentially establish their nation first before the Jews if you're wanting to get technical about it. You should realize that the Israelis are just as guilty for the wars in on or around Israel's area. There are arab Jews who this video can speak to as well, and this video IS about peace not about war. You really should watch it before you just assume what's going on. Edited by FSUReligionMan

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Jun 27 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (FSUReligionMan @ Jun 30 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tiza that's incredibly offensive and not to mention highly inaccurate. You mention 61 years, maybe you seem to forget that Muslims come from the same lineage as Jews -- through Abraham, and Hagar was the first and only woman to recieve direction covenental promises with God, allowing them to essentially establish their nation first before the Jews if you're wanting to get technical about it. You should realize that the Israelis are just as guilty for the wars in on or around Israel's area. There are arab Jews who this video can speak to as well, and this video IS about peace not about war. You really should watch it before you just assume what's going on.

????????????????????????????????????????
Going to the source you use . While I hate the fights that come out like "My G-D is bigger than your G-D" , We both serve and believe that there is nothing in existence spiritual or physical besides that One G-D.
I hear the Moslem call to prayers 5 times a day from 3 very nearby Arab villages next to ours. I thoroughly enjoy it, and it makes me quite happy that just like different parts in a body, all serve the one body organism , the arms cannot ask to cut off the feet.

But I won't go to a different source than you yourself use . I know and understand how and why Moslems believe that Hagar is the Mother and not Sarah. Its belief and there is no room for arguing belief. Chronologically speaking the Moslems have been around 1300 short years. We were 400 years slaves in Egypt and then recieved the Torah 3,400 years ago, no estimate its recorded written fact. But using the source you yourself stated, look well on the verse where G-D says (even this moment then and now ):

"All that YOUR wife Sarah says, listen to her voice and do". Translations may be difficult sometimes but not here. "Sara" (Princess) in Hebrew G-D says "I will add a letter from my Name the "H" sound and call her "Sarah" "Princess of G-D". She had no children until Hagar left , and according to a spiritual rule in Torah, "When a person changes their name, their luck changes". Which is why we add the name G-D Forbid to a sick person "Raphael" (G-D is my healing). G-D said "Sara will not bear children but Sarah will". "All that Sarah says to do, listen to her voice and do".

Why not go to the next verses where the Koran tells it the same as in Torah, how she was ordered to leave by Avraham, but he gave them "gifts". This is the first time in Torah where Avraham has children, removes them but gives them "gifts" to survive. In the first case with Hagar and Ismael he gave them the gift of belief in One G-D, the most precious thing of all spiritual and physical worlds. After Sarah died and Hagar came back to Avraham , she herself had changed her name to "Ketura"("Her deeds are a beautiful crown"). Isaac the son of Avraham brought her back to Avraham.

The second time was that even though Hagar had purified herself, the sons of Hagar and Avraham much after Ismael were lacking good deeds and were evil. Avraham gave them "gifts" and sent them away from him. He gave them something to improve themselves with, though on a base, course level that they were on. What were the "gifts" and where did he send them ?"Kedma" to the East, the gifts were gifts of magic and sorcery. East-Kedma means "from before" or "the other worlds of chaos".

According to the source used G-D says "Ismael will be a wild man, his arm will be against everybody and everybody's hand will be against him".

If Torah was recieved 3400 years ago, 1400 BCE and the Prophet Mohammed was alive 570-632 AD we can agree on one set of dates and not the other? Well, be happy in your faith and I in mine.

The last thing that worries me is IF the Arabs will finally wipe us out, or IF Iran will drop the atomic bomb like they threatened. I'm planning for certain to die physically one day and in the meantime there is life to live . I wouldn't like to suffer, but.... atom bombs I hear are fast working. I've been under bombings literally a number of times in the army , there is no time or reason to worry.
I am worried about peace and if we have peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan for 30 years, why not with all Arabs?

Problem then is, Iran, NOT an Arab country by any standards wants to wipe us off the map. They are Shia Moslems. The largest population of Moslems is in Pakistan, quite a few million in next-door India.And there are 1 billion Moslems in the world, many who agree.

They don't want us to exist even if we move to an unwanted desert in Australia the size of Israel. We are quite tiny in size. If we build a country under the Pacific Ocean or South Pole, we would still be attacked. Its our fate, and 6 million of us including from my grandfathers family went like lambs to the slaughter. We won't do that again so why not give up and enjoy the prosperity that tourism, joint economic projects could bring to the whole Middle East.

There are Egyptian -Israeli projects for 30 years, Jordanian-Israeli, though you might not believe it but you can check it out at the World Bank website, we have quite a few projects joint Palestinian-Israeli on many levels.

Yes, I know my Biblical and Qur'anic history quite well. And while that's all well and good it doesn't change the fact that the Arabs were an ESTABLISHED nation before the Jews were in the Ancient Near East. YHWH gave the Jews the TRH way before that, yes, but the establishment of their nation did not become truly fixated until way after that, think of King David moving the capital to Jerusalem and also placing the Ark there. At this point the Muslim nations were already established in Assyria and Babylonia, and under the rule of Nedadchunezzard conqured more land, including Egypt (Israel was so small he didn't even bother with it until after he had taken Egypt, even though he had to move through it.) His tactics were called Calculated Frightfulness, and everyone he took over was forced to move to a different land so that even when not being pillaged, they had to walk on eggshells.

Back to the point: Both Jews and Muslims are taking blame for the fighting going on, it's no more one groups' fault over another, at least at this point in time. That is why the song is praying for an entire unity of the Arab nation, Muslim and Jews both, as well as Zoroastrian and all the other religions of the area.