Putting Left Over Shisha From Bowl Back Into Container

I know this has been discussed many times, but my mizo peach has been tasting incredibly bland lately, and I was wondering, how many of you dump the good stuff in the bowl back into the tub and have no ill effects?

My main thoughts were that with more subtle flavors like mizo peach the left over shisha could cause the tub of shisha to turn bad or taste funny if you will.

I do this with mizo cherry and most of my other flavors and have never had one issue. But the mizo just tastes like smoke, i havent changed anything, i use the same coal same set up, the hookah was clean, and the hose is fine. When i smell the tub now it just smells like nothing, no peach smell at all. I would say 90% of the tub is good new tobacco and the other 10% is left over from previous bowls. I take mostly just the good stuff that isn't burnt but i do get the occasional strand of tobacco in there that is black.

A while back i said i didn't want to save the used shisha because i was affraid of it tainting flavors, but then i started to try it and had no problems. Now that is not the case.

Is there a possibility it is ok to do this with strong flavors but not with the more subtle ones?

Anyone have any opinions on this?

EDIT: I guess there could also be a possibility it needs to acclimate. I have never "HAD TO" acclimate nakhla. Just with certain flavors i think they taste better acclimated than not acclimated. And we did have a crazy change in weather the past day or two.

Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
nope, went back to shit ... i have concluded do not save the left over bowls if the shisha flavor is a light flavor ... the bad tobacco will over power the good stuff ...

if it is a strong flavor, you can put the old slightly burned stuff back in the tub because the strong flavor easily over powers the slightly used stuff and has no effect on taste.

QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Jun 15 2009, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mizo peach is a light flavor? That's news to me. ohmy.gif

compared to mizo cherry, mizo mint, fak mixed fruits, ... and so on ... yes, very light. I don't mean the actual taste, i mean the strength of the actual flavor excluding brand type. Peach is a flavor that can be easily over powered, unlike licorice or mint for example.

I don't really ever reuse any of the leftover shisha because sometimes the cooked taste of the shisha that gets stuck to the foil can get through the whole bowl. I don't see it being a problem though as long as your not reusing the burnt/overcooked stuff.

QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Jun 15 2009, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Jun 15 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
compared to mizo cherry, mizo mint, fak mixed fruits,

That's true but I still can taste the mizo peach with anything I mix it with.

i am sensing you have much different taste buds than i do. trust me i frickin love mizo peach, but i don't think it is very strong, i have mixed it with a couple diff flavors and didn't get the greatest results.

I found most flavors over powered it.