Remember my sad day?

Today was my happy day! Ignore the kid's spaghetti sauce stains from dinner.

The message on the cardboard says it all

hilarious but effective packing job

I don't know why it's my favorite vase...I remember when I first started looking into hookahs online thinking that even though colored glass was nice there was just something about seeing the smoke build up in clear glass that looked so beautiful.

Seems like I'm having some sort of Karmic hookah week if there ever was one. Thanks a bunch Austin, I'm super happy to have a clear KM vase again smile.gif (In the RIP thread Funk told me that I could have his KM vase no charge). My comrades on this forum continually suprise me and bring a smile to my face.

Look out, you never know who's going to recieve the next bomb from GNR or anyone else in this place...MWA HA HAAAA!!!!!!

HF FTW!

QUOTE (coplinb @ May 29 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice! I swear GNR, you are like karma's mediator, if something good is happening to someone, most of the time you are involved in some way shape or form.

+1 You know how many dirt cheap hookahs this guy has found on craigslist.com? I have yet to find one period, lol. Congrats on the new vase! My vase broke too and likespaceships sent me one just like that except with gold flowers instead for $17 shipped I think, I remember it was really cheap. I still am extremely grateful to him for that! Woot woot for HF!

Nice! Always great to have the vase you love, I've broken enough to know the pain. wink.gif

Anymore I use modified decanters from the thrift store... they can be found all over for under 5 bucks usually, and look pretty schnazzy as bases. Somewhat off-topic, but thought I'd share.

Glad she made it safely dude. Yeah that pack job was kinda retarded Hahaha. I couldnt find another box that would hold the vase and fit into the box. That top box has been shipped all over the freaking place, at least its 5-6 uses as a trade shipping medium. Treat her well buddy.

I will Funktron, thanks again man, oh and I think I forgot to update you, I got that stuff to Srawas a while ago and he can pretty much thank you for that.

I'm glad you used so many peanuts too, I'm always wishing I had some to ship with, so thanks for that lol

that's pretty funny, I must've missed this one which I'm pretty sure WAS written by Dafunk smile.gif

Replaced it. And I like the idea of using that box over and over, we could each sign it as it goes through our hands and soon we'd have the forum all over that box, then we can send it to Mush in gratitude for his work on this site.

-Z

Man this place does rock. I guess I owe dafunk a thanks as well so thanks man. Its fricken sweet when everyone on this forum is in a good mood....Man I thought the bowl I smoked yesterday felt like it was in celebration of something but i couldnt put my finger on it haha. And by the way that vase looks sick.

Well I felt bad about getting a totally free vase so I told him I'd accept on the condition that I ship you your baccy free of charge first lol. A little pay it forward action. I agree man, when this place is vibing it's so nice.