Az Meetup Friday May 29th

annual

What: Arizona Smoke Meet!
Where: Tempe, AZ
When: Friday May 29th 6pm

Attention all Arizona people in the phoenix metro area. Plan to finally see the faces behind that user name. This Friday were gonna have a meet up to smoke and chat. The location has been determined as the Grigio apartments. I plan to hold close to 10 people here and more are welcome to show up at the lounge after.

Plan meet at my place around 6.

Address will be PM'd on thursday to all those signed up, if not we'll see u at urban cafe!

Burner, water and foil will be provided bring your shisha and coals and plan to meet some new people and light up a couple bowls! I have plenty of replacement hookahs if you bring a friend or just need a new fix.

We had a semi-meetup about a week ago which had a great turnout and planning on this one being bigger.

Add your name to the list if you plan to attend! Any questions feel free to text 480-283-5659 or post here!

1. Annual - Ryan
2. OMGheyitsKensGF - Mandee
3. OMGheyitsKenny - Kenny
4. N/A - Carlo
5. cjhopkins - Colin
6. CPill - Kyle

I wish I was close, hope they have another meetup in Texas sometime, that would be awesome. Maybe when my Grandfather finishes his new lake and sets up a gazebo/grill etc out there I can host one. Have fun you guys, def post some reviews!

-Z

I am down for the meetup. I will bring some tobacco and coals to work and will head over afterwards. Are there any specific brands that you are looking to smoke? You sure we don't need to bring anything but tobacco, coals, and foil?

1. Annual - Ryan
2. OMGheyitsKensGF - Mandee
3. OMGheyitsKenny - Kenny
4. N/A - Carlo
5. cjhopkins - Colin
6. CPill - Kyle
7. MrMoodz - Robert