Divine

lowspeedchase

Divine hookah lounge on lincoln road.

Awesome.

I have been going here for 5+ years and love it. Quality shisha, quality pipes. Outside seating on big comfy wicker sofas. I usually reserve one of these with the people I am with, so we can enjoy the florida weather and all the gorgeous women walking by.

10/10

Yes if you are looking for an upscale hookah experience then hit up (pun intended) Divine; but if you are looking for a more low key atmosphere (especially for students on a budget in the south florida area) Aldar, Sultan, and Morjan are just as accommodating.

• 4 months later...
Not sure if I just had a bad experience here, went to the wrong place, or just got marked as a tourist, but my visit to this place flat out sucked.

I sought out this place after reading this thread, grabbed a table outside and ordered a regular fahkfahina. Came out in a based acrylic pipe, nothing fancy. Nice flavor, but two quicklights and a windcover quickly turned the smoke harsh. Had to flag someone over (they didn't really come by that often) and they took the bowl over to a corner of the tent, did something (couldn't see) and brought it back, went down to 1 coal and a windcover, which also turned incredibly harsh after a few minutes.

Disappointing for a $25 hookah. It's possible that I got a crummy flavor or something, but man. Maybe the experience is better indoors, or with the more expensive carved fruit bowls or something.

That being said, the food here is fantastic. I'd gladly go back there for the romanian kabob (forget the actual name).