Fs Tobacco

Kishen

I just bought 6 kilos of assorted tobacco and im putting it up for sale

I have lots of tobacco so check out the other thread in trades/completed trades about the six kilos of tobacco and ill sell it

I only do local so dont ask for shipping, and I need minimum purchases of 100$

Quantity & Type - RETAIL PRICE
2100g Al Fakher - $102
1750g Tangiers - $91
600g Fumari $58
500g Starbuzz $ 55
500g JM $29
250g Hookah-Hookah $12
200g Hookah-Freak $12
100g Fantasia $9
Coals $30
Containers - ~$12 for 4, 25 included, $75

6 Al Fakher
Grape (500g)
Vanilla (300g)
Mint (350g)
Cocktail
Grenadine
Honey

3 Tangiers Lucid – Acclimated Properly (250g each)
Tasty Peach
Kashmir Cherry
Cocoa

3 Tangiers Regular – Acclimated Properly (250g each)
Blue Gumball
Static Starlight
Watermelon

1 Tangiers F-Line – Acclimated Properly (250g)
Kashmir

5 Starbuzz
X on the Beach
Apple Cinnamon
Apple Martini
Christmas Mix
Lemon Tea

7 Fumari (about 90% full on average)
Blueberry Muffin
Cream Soda
Tropical Punch
Island Papaya
Granny Smith
Mint Chocolate Chill
Orange Cream

5 Hookah-Hookah sugarcane "natural" shots
Banana
Tropical Punch
Jamaican Rum
Cherry
Grape

Hey guys, sorry for the delay i've been busy with moving and shit

I live in Toronto (richmond hill) but like I said, 100$+ orders ONLY

Secondly, I will get back to all of you guys tonight or tommorow because my brother has the tobacco with him

Now as to why i'm selling? Simple, I buy low sell high. I dont want any lowballing offers, I know how much it is to buy this (can to us conversion), ship it and get taxed on it.

Let me know via PM what you want and i'll let you know

And the coals and stuff are ALL gone

QUOTE (SmokinMoose @ May 28 2009, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you decide to split it up let me know I wanna grab the Lucid Cocoa off you.

Lol if youre willing to meet around my end of the GTA I dont mind, because for me to drive down to 401/kennedy areas not worth it dude tongue.gif

and pm'd

IM WILLING TO DO INDIVDUAL PRICING BUT ORDERS UNDER 30$ YOU PICK UP

WILL SELL ALL 6 KILOS FOR 450 (if you know your shisha, you know thats not bad for toronto)

I NEED TO DO THIS ALL TOMMOROW MORNING, WILL BE MORE GENEROUS WITH PRICES IF YOU CALL ME ASAP

647 998 8873
Kishen
Edited by Kishen

its like $13.95 usd for tangiers online, he wants $25 usd for tangiers and is sayin thats before taxes and shipping whatever that means. Im confused, how much do you want for 250g of tangiers GRAND TOTAL in Canadian dollars since this is a Canadian deal and it is only local. Just maybe this might be a deal if you want this specific tobacco at this very moment and you are living near richmond hill otherwise gas is too expensive and youre better off orderin online.

Goodluck in selling this though thats a lot of tobacco to need to get rid of.

QUOTE (kivwa @ May 28 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its like $13.95 usd for tangiers online, he wants $25 usd for tangiers and is sayin thats before taxes and shipping whatever that means. Im confused, how much do you want for 250g of tangiers GRAND TOTAL in Canadian dollars since this is a Canadian deal and it is only local. Just maybe this might be a deal if you want this specific tobacco at this very moment and you are living near richmond hill otherwise gas is too expensive and youre better off orderin online.

Goodluck in selling this though thats a lot of tobacco to need to get rid of.

Lol I understand your point, but factor in the conversion, shipping charges and possible customs brokerage fees. 25$ for 250g of tangiers is NOT unreasonable, I am willing to drive out but for smaller orders its NOT worth my time dude, dont wanna sound like a prick but its the honest truth. If a 250g box of AF online is 11.95 USD and they sell in stores for 25$ here within toronto, I dont think 25$ for a much harder to obtain box of tangiers is unreasonable, and like I said, if youre ordering more I will be very flexible with pricing

EDIT: I dont want USD 25$ for tangiers, I want CAD 25, the prices on this page are just an indicator of their worth in US dollars so people don't try to lowball me. Edited by Kishen