medusa pipes

QUOTE (Pilgrim @ Nov 17 2008, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jun 22 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I've been talking to a Brit who wants to import Tangiers to the E.U. and he is owns several meduse pipes and says they smoke incredibly well.

Best news EVER. how nice would it be to buy some tangiers in europe (at least if he keeps the price reasonable)

I'm down. You set up the details. $28/Kg. You pay for shipping and duties/customs.

It is indeed meduse, and their is a cheaper model, the noble. I think $1000 for a brute isn't bad. The Mirage Grandes are On the order of $15,000 dollars each. Believe it or not, they sell a respectable number of pipes.

whoever said that at that price you could get a blower to do one for you, take this advice from me being my dad is a blower, to make a pipe of your design will take i would estimate at least 8 hrs depending on how complex and big. just making a mug is about and hour process just in the blowing that does not taking in the kiln process, which is about 24 hr process in of itself.

QUOTE (wpw36 @ Nov 18 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whoever said that at that price you could get a blower to do one for you, take this advice from me being my dad is a blower, to make a pipe of your design will take i would estimate at least 8 hrs depending on how complex and big. just making a mug is about and hour process just in the blowing that does not taking in the kiln process, which is about 24 hr process in of itself.

you should have your dad make glass vases/bowls/entire pipes like those. He could make a killing on us HF fools.

• 5 weeks later...
QUOTE (BigGreenCloud @ Dec 17 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am really interested in where i could get one for that cheap because I thought they were somewhere around like 2000 us dollars i could be wrong please let me know because I would be interested

rofl 1500-15000 is your price range
Its all glass, it won't go down in value. Its like art...

If I could find a solid price on one, I would definitely be down for buying one.

I mean, I would need some a good amount of time to get the cash together but having a price I could focus on a vendor to purchase from would help. tongue.gif

That Brute is drop dead gorgeous and I would probably smoke out of it once a month out of fear of breaking it! haha

**Edit** Ugh...I found a website that sells one but it's a freaking NHT site and I won't buy from them on principle. tongue.gif Edited by ColibriDon

• 4 months later...
When I found the site for Meduse Pipes, I totally fell in love with all of them, I really wanted to buy one, but was sad to see no price list, so when I read this post, I was glad to see the prices. I was expecting to see a bigger price, but was happy to see they were not as expensive as I expected. I would be paying in US dollars, so that isn't bad at all that I wouldn't have to pay too much for shipping.

QUOTE (dizzbizz @ May 4 2009, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are made by a French company. I couldn't imagine dropping that kind of ca$h on a hookah. Just imagine all the hookahs and supplies you can buy for $1500.

QUOTE (MrMoodz @ May 4 2009, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (dizzbizz @ May 4 2009, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are made by a French company. I couldn't imagine dropping that kind of ca$h on a hookah. Just imagine all the hookahs and supplies you can buy for $1500.

3000 hose grommets! Mwuahahah!